WTS Unpure Chromatic Dragon (No Longer Spawning)

GreenB

Master
This isn't an auction, I'm just entertaining offers. Staff confirmed these no longer spawn in game. Really rare.
I reserve the right not to sell.

u5vN3Aa.png

FoyWuOh.png

GreenB

Master
I've been using it a little bit more for pvp. I have been neglecting it for a while using my meta instead. Once I brought it out the other day I was told it no longer spawns.

Buy it anyways man, but don't let it go wild in your house like I did mine lol.
@lollo

tankian

Grandmaster
Can't do 2m man. They were worth more when they were still spawning. Good ones like this at least.
Im pretty sure 2m is a decent price. Yes they do not spawn anymore and rare but everyone is buying meta dragons. Even a death beetle is cheaper

lollo

Grandmaster
Is firebreath capped For chromatics, too? How much damage does its firebreath do? Also, what's its cap on eval and magery?

Tl;dr: why is this better than a normal dragon in pvp?

Serious question. I might make debts to buy this mofo if it makes any sense to do this

GreenB

Master
Yeah its capped, I don't remember exactly at what. If you want to meet me in game we can test it out. The magery on this one is like 112 I think?

Eval caps at 100.

I believe what makes it better than a regular dragon in pvp, is that its dex is high. He likes to smack people a lot up close.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Im pretty sure 2m is a decent price. Yes they do not spawn anymore and rare but everyone is buying meta dragons. Even a death beetle is cheaper

chromos are beasts for pvp and its the optimal 3 slot pet for pvp tamers

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Yeah its capped, I don't remember exactly at what. If you want to meet me in game we can test it out. The magery on this one is like 112 I think?

Eval caps at 100.

I believe what makes it better than a regular dragon in pvp, is that its dex is high. He likes to smack people a lot up close.

Would have to check when i get home, he has never died and last time i looked his Magery was 114-116 ill post ss tonight of his skills.

Chromos are ideal for pvp tamers because;
-they can't be poisoned
-high chance to cast
-fireballs
-higher dex
-if you can sync dump with your all kill the damage output is insane

I would not sell for less then 3mil due to the rarity and usefulness it has in pvp

GreenB

Master
Would have to check when i get home, he has never died and last time i looked his Magery was 114-116 ill post ss tonight of his skills.

Chromos are ideal for pvp tamers because;
-they can't be poisoned
-high chance to cast
-fireballs
-higher dex
-if you can sync dump with your all kill the damage output is insane

I would not sell for less then 3mil due to the rarity and usefulness it has in pvp

I didn't know about the high chance to cast. He does flamestrike a lot.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
I didn't know about the high chance to cast. He does flamestrike a lot.

yea they seem to cast like a Wyrm, which i love, and since they have 110-115 magery it has a chance to cast a fS. The beauty of this beast lies in its deadly all kill + sync combo

GreenB

Master
yea they seem to cast like a Wyrm, which i love, and since they have 110-115 magery it has a chance to cast a fS. The beauty of this beast lies in its deadly all kill + sync combo

I've been dropping those russians in the no cut all evening with this beast.