UO Art Portfolio - New: Disco Emoji Collections!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Hoowah!

Gud work...fer a oomie ! HAR HAR !

What's the name of your clan, @Zog'orium ? I could do one like the Shadowclan for you guys. All you have to do is surrender to the War (lol jk). I'd give you guys a fair price for being good buddies on the battlefield :)

Shadowclan-Recruitment-Poster-1-Final_zpsvcrj7mvs.jpg

Lots of editing went into it here from scratch, so using new images would require a lot of work and run ya close to 500k (keep in mind that price allows you to describe the entire scene of what you want happening with as much detail as you want to include in the description.. pretty good price for being able to see what u see here I'd say hehe)... But if I re-use a lot of the assets here and thats good with you guys, I could cut the price down significantly. Let me know yer thoughts! It could benefit the recruitment wave, eh? :D

Sir.

Grandmaster
Ahh, another member, aye, most likely. Excellent... Well, slap this sucker on every telephone pole you see then! :D Enjoy!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Added a new one for @Firecrest today for his side-project, the Sosarian Merchant's Guild! He supplies the RP community with outfitting tailored towards our different themes, from orcs to savages, knights to pirates - and it's a great design for a place to host RP meets. Thanks for bein a great client and community supporter, Firecrest!

1rWCeRT.jpg

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
Hello great artist. looking for a sig for my girl. she is in the black hand [TBH]. 1st name is death barbie and 2nd evil cheerleader. she likes the color pink and mika. do you need a ss of her toons? how much is something like this? and possibly a version of a part of it that would fit on a steam avatar pic.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Apparently photobucket no longer works. I will be re-hosting my imagery elsewhere and fixing this post soon! I apologize for the inconvenience!

BEN!

Grandmaster
i'd pay for some archersnon artwork. i don't have anything specific in mind butmessage me if you got any ideas

6972d11b767a104f7c21f612ab81f533.gif

Sir.

Grandmaster
I have no idea what happened with the links - my actual selling thread had the same links as this post (double post basically) and it didn't break yet this one did, but I'm seeing quoted links still workin and some broken. Im so confused... Anyway, OP is fixed, sorry for inconvenience all.

Here's one I did for Johnny Nox:
uNWB6RK.jpg

And another I did for Krank:
GcQJVPa.jpg

Sir.

Grandmaster
Added two new pieces today... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

One for @Khaladon
RxxNcTb.jpg

Another for @Frito Figmus
96gIGMn.jpg

Thanks for being great clients, guys!

I also apparently hit the "no more than 40 images per post" limit, so I'll be removing older images with newer ones, yet they'll still all be in the reply posts here throughout the pages of this thread. Thanks for everyones support, always a pleasure doin business with you all!