uo steam issue!

severus

Grandmaster
Can anyone help me with these problems im having, Basically using the feature 'auto open corpse' it opens every single corpse NOT just ones that die right next to me, so for example Im in britain, i recall to shame and theres a corpse a screen a head of me.. Once i run passed that corpse it will open therefore cancelling any spells etc.. Ive tried setting it to, not targetting, not hiding and both all open it random corpses!

the other problem is with smart last target, On razor i can heal my dragons with vet, and discord a monster.. however if i do it on steam the next 'vet heal' will actually heal the monster making me grey! ;[

berticus

Grandmaster
One of the option windows has a distance setter. Make it 2 tiles distance for new corpse opening.
I don't use fancy targetting, but I make the same blunder manually at times. Don't stand within 1 tile of monsters, you'll get a too far away message and know you need to retarget your tank pet

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

severus

Grandmaster
One of the option windows has a distance setter. Make it 2 tiles distance for new corpse opening.
I don't use fancy targetting, but I make the same blunder manually at times. Don't stand within 1 tile of monsters, you'll get a too far away message and know you need to retarget your tank pet

Yeah i got it set to only 2 tiles :[ but sometimes trying to dodge corpses is impossible when your being chased down hah! dont understand why it opens every corpse, razor does actually only open ones that you were next too when it died...

the main issue with vet thing is fighting something like an aw paragon (TAKES AGES) to discord so your pet is losing heal target many times and being owned haha!

berticus

Grandmaster
Razor won't open new corpses that you come to, only those that die within range. Steam makes for a better scavenger effect, tho it has a drawback with spell cancelling.
Aw paras are a beating. I'll gate in my dexer with a slayer to speed things up, obv archer is safest

severus

Grandmaster
awh so there is no actual fix to the steam corpse problem them, thats a shame because steam is amazing for field fighting, but if its gunna auto open every corpse then i best turn it off haha!

jorge

Novice
Options > General > Open Corpses, there is a drop-down menu, select 'not targeting'. Now steam won't open any corpses if you have a cursor (e.g. spell) up.

severus

Grandmaster
Options > General > Open Corpses, there is a drop-down menu, select 'not targeting'. Now steam won't open any corpses if you have a cursor (e.g. spell) up.
Ah nice thank you! I ticked it but didnt realise what meant hah

berticus

Grandmaster
Remember that if you have someone near your paragon to drop your cursor or your courpse won't open as fast for you as it does for them. Lost a chest to that before