Uo steam "selected client does not exist"

sampsonized

Master
Anyone know how to fix this issue??
54734c3d4c8a7ed03deef4c7c6bd6545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mango

Grandmaster
Did you move your UO client into a different folder? Try adjusting the 'auto detects' to the actual file location

Here's the info I have for my shard and port
login.uoforever.com

sampsonized

Master
I think you're on to something with the client but when I manually select it, I get another error like :
"Unable to load Ultima client"

AlyM

Grandmaster
Go to where you manually selected it. Attempt to open Client.exe by hand. Are you able to? If you are then reinstall steam. If you are not, then first patch UO by using UOPatch.exe (or something like so). If after that it fails, reinstall UO by downloading a fresh copy from the uo website. If you only see like less than 10 files in the uo folder, it hasn't been patched, so patch it fully. It will be a 1-3 gig download, so be patient.

Let us know.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Go to where you manually selected it. Attempt to open Client.exe by hand. Are you able to? If you are then reinstall steam. If you are not, then first patch UO by using UOPatch.exe (or something like so). If after that it fails, reinstall UO by downloading a fresh copy from the uo website. If you only see like less than 10 files in the uo folder, it hasn't been patched, so patch it fully. It will be a 1-3 gig download, so be patient.

Let us know.
hi alyM, tell Kareem i said Hi

sampsonized

Master

Let us know.

Ok so I tried patching that didn't work, I re downloaded steam that didn't work. Finally I uninstalled UO entirely and downloaded it off the Uo website. Now steam allows me to sign in and do everything but it won't go past the step "verifying my account". Razor is working perfectly fine so I know it's a client issue. Any ideas??

AlyM

Grandmaster
hi alyM, tell Kareem i said Hi
Hello, Kareem says hello.

@AlyM any ideas?

Sorry was vacation'ing.

Here are my basic settings for steam. Assuming razor is working like you said, but steam is having issues, try making sure your settings are like mine.
(my client options and ultima online options are like that to select the exact client I use, as I have two or three with different patches and stuff)
e0721b9815.png

620fddd6cd.png