UOF Guild Populations (Updated)

RckStarPebbles

Neophyte
For the purposes of historical record, and to better assist new or returning players to UOF, I have decided to provide an update to Jibreel’s 12/31/17 post that kicked off the 2018 UOF season. https://www.uoforum.com/threads/main-guild-populations.100486/

Below are the current guild populations of major UOF guilds, their political ties, and a brief objective description of what members might want to know about them.

• Namjak Financial Group, [$n$]
iUMdIe7.jpg

Namjak was originally an all Korean guild that has expanded to cover all time zones. They are most active during EU/Asia time zones. $n$ participates in end game content like champs, arch demon, lich khan, etc as well as militia fights under the alternate guild tag of [X]. They are often on an open recruitment cycle. The guildmaster is Ra’s.
Alliance information:
gCcuKLj.jpg

Namjak Financial Group has several alt guild tags including [Z] and [X] and have an outside alliance with [-RUS-] a Russian guild lead by Alucard.

• City of Avalon, [City]
5qFj5gL.png

City was originally a light RP guild that transitioned into a traditional end game content guild during the Great RP Wars of 2017. They are most active during EST nighttime/late night hours. City participated in end game content like champs, lich khan, arch demon etc. They occasionally produce unique server wide events for the enjoyment of the community. They are known for a whole lot of "gang" related activity. They are not openly recruiting but occasionally add new members privately. The guildmaster is The Flexicutioner.
Alliance Information:
5oqAzCq.png

City guild has one ally, Tiger and Lion [T&L] an all Korean guild lead by BD.

• Doin’ Work, [werkt]
Hjezkmf.png

Werkt was originally formed to combat eqms during the Age of Dark Times. They grew to great power and entrenched their position during the Eqmsodus. They are most active US mid afternoon to nights. Werkt is known to participate in end game content like champs, arch, lich, dungeon bosses, but are most well known for their participation in RDA. They are not openly recruiting but do occasionally add new members by referral. The guild master is Mythralis.
Alliance Information:
34vgHQN.png

Werkt's allied with Greatest of All Time, [GOAT] a PvP guild with some of the top PvPer on the server. Werkt members may also have PvP alts in GOAT and GOAT members may have PvM members in werkt.

• City of Trinsic, [Trin]
xQZSw3L.png

The City of Trinsic is the longest running of the major guilds with deep roots in the UOF community. Trin is a light RP guild based out of Trinsic and its hinterlands. They are active throughout US daytime into evenings. They are a diverse guild that consists of mostly casual PvM players and can be found doing tmaps, farming, crafting, and occasionally participating in Champs, Harrowers, and RDA. In addition to the traditional UOF content, RPing with their alliance is a major feature that is unique to this group. Trin also has a small but highly skilled PvP cadre known as the Trin Guard. When they are active they are competitive in both field and dungeon PvP. They are normally on an open recruitment cycle and are known for being welcoming to new players. The guild master is Skye Wolfbaine.
Alliance Information:
0r1Krk4.png

Trins major ally is the Sir Knights Guild lead by Sir, who are known for their anti-murderer patrols as well as server wide events. The remainder of their alliance consists of marginal RP actors, or paramilitary arms.

• Eighty-Sixed, [86]
hRVWCd4.jpg

Eighty-Sixed was a smaller guild who has recently grown to a respected player in the UOF guild community. They become well known due to the respected streamer and guildmaster Black Listed who has a cult following of UOF viewers. Their activity seems to span from US mornings into evenings. They are known for their activity on Booty Island, dungeon bosses, arch, lich, and their unique blend of PvM/PK/ and high level thieves. They do not openly recruit but have grown substantially in the past several months.
Alliance Information:
CqeABXb.jpg

The Risen, [RiS] is 86 major ally. They are lead by Evolsin and are another medium sized guild. They are most known for their domination of sailing content on the waters of UOF. 86 other ally are not well documented and can be presumed to be marginal actors or alt guilds.

• Lynch Mob [LM]
pB9NbOF.png

Lynch Mob is an almost 100% PvP related guild who have become some of the more active members in the No Cut PvP scene as well as overworked hotspots. LM can be found almost every night doing militia fights, as well as selling a lot of pack beetles. They are most active US evenings into late night. Their guild master is Dark Virtues. They openly recruit in the LFG section of UOF discord.
Alliance Information:
eudT8lY.png

Lynch Mob has no official alliance at this time.

• SB/TSE Alliance
kcM52Na.png

Mb6f4rc.png

TSE and SB are two guilds part of the TSE alliance. Both have long histories on UOF and have stood the test of time to cement their status as stable guilds. Open to all types from vet to newbie alike, TSE and SB are known for their low key casual and friendly gameplay. TSE is lead by Silly Santa while SB is lead by Cinni and Athinos. SB openly recruits on Discord, while you’re most likely to get an invitation from TSE while in game.
Alliance Information:
QsRj6uj.png

SB and TSE are the main groups within the alliance. However you will see BBMV as well as void occasionally in game.

In summary, Since the start of the year Namjak has grown larger, as well as guilds 86, Trin, and LM. City guild reduced its size. Guilds INC, and VANQ are no longer active, from the original thread.
I attempted to contact guilds 1CE, as well as the SB/TSE alliance but as of yet have not been able to secure credible documentation to support their inclusion in this post. At such time I receive this information I will update and edit accordingly.
Players joining a guild is a proven helpful tool for player retention. Hopefully his helps new or returning players to find the right group for them, as well as providing a good reference point for UOF prosperity.

Last edited:

Grug'Bug

Adept
Well I'll be damned. There are still players that can view all the other guilds at an unbiased stand point. Well done
If someone is being honest, City has always been a guild that can view all others for what they are, without being blinded by stupid rivalries. A lot of people have trouble seeing "gang shit" as the silly satire uo play that its intended to poke fun at. Its about laughs, not ruining peoples day. City has a very realistic view of its self as an entity as well. When Jib did the last bit of research on guild size, we were shocked to see how large we were in comparison to other guilds and took pretty drastic steps to fix that. We whittled down to around 80/100 total members; similar to werkt and trin. In my opinion this is the perfect size for a champing/content guild. I do not mean to discredit guilds with smaller populations that can do a great deal with talented members.

KoldesLives

Journeyman
Nice write up! Thanks Irissa, I think this'll really help new players or returning players get a gauge on where the guilds are in UOF. Good resource.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Trin's two major allies are The Knights and LosBr, which was started by a Trin member for a place for their fellow Brazilian players. They are about 25 members? And are very similar to Trin in that they do a little of everything. Since the first post, we've grown about 40 "members." Keep in mind these are characters. On average I'd say most have about 3 alts in the guild, some more, some less.

Grug'Bug

Adept
I'll send you info on epoch when I get a minute. You should also pm Spooj for HACKS. Both are fairly new but active guilds

Appreciate it, we knew there were a ton of guilds that should be added, but since we mostly are tied to champing, the guilds we run into there came up first. A few didnt want to cooperate, and a couple we had to be a little sneaky to get, but its for a good cause.

De Medici

Grandmaster
$N$ is not openly recruiting lol. We reject 90% of all people who wanne join. I can show 20 screenshots of people shittalking me cause they cant join. The member number is just so high cause we dont hold our roster clean due to advanced laziness. $N$ has a shared leadership were the GM position in game is not really relevant. It used to switch between me and Ven and then Ra´s since my break. I dont even know if Ra´s has the gm roster position or ven atm, since it doesnt really matter.

$N$ owns the Server during asian and euro prime (since vanq left) and werkt owns it during us prime. There are really nice fights between werkt/goat and $N$ during almost all times zones. Sad that there is not really an other guild than those 2 which are a factor ont he shard atm.

Grug'Bug

Adept
$N$ is not openly recruiting lol. We reject 90% of all people who wanne join. I can show 20 screenshots of people shittalking me cause they cant join. The member number is just so high cause we dont hold our roster clean due to advanced laziness. $N$ has a shared leadership were the GM position in game is not really relevant. It used to switch between me and Ven and then Ra´s since my break. I dont even know if Ra´s has the gm roster position or ven atm, since it doesnt really matter.

$N$ owns the Server during asian and euro prime (since vanq left) and werkt owns it during us prime. There are really nice fights between werkt/goat and $N$ during almost all times zones. Sad that there is not really an other guild than those 2 which are a factor ont he shard atm.
Im very sorry you decided to take this the wrong way. I did think it was interesting that you had the membership of city and werkt combined, yet still feel you need more allies than both guilds as well. If lax leadership is your problem, and organization, I would be more than happy to help you with a few things to help streamline roster management. You could have your numbers down by midnight tonight, and we can update the post.

As far as owning the server, thats fine, you can own the server if those kind of claims are important to you. What we are trying to do is show the health of the server here; which is booming. If you have to be upset about it, lets do it privately, its a very bad look for you.

Grug'Bug

Adept
And I do understand there might be a language issue here, so im not offended; but the post does clearly say "often openly recruitng." Which can easily be confirmed in public discords. If there is anything written about your guild that actually is not true, please let us know so we can amend it.

This is actually a pretty enlightening and informative thread. If you think the descriptions are misleading taking it to pm would be nice.

De Medici

Grandmaster
If werkt or city wouldnt have removed inactiv members they would have the same numbers on their roster. Thats all I am saying. Have a good day everyone :).

Grug'Bug

Adept
If werkt or city wouldnt have removed inactiv members they would have the same numbers on their roster. Thats all I am saying. Have a good day everyone :).
I would argue, that of the over 60 individuals that I removed from city, after being embarrassed to find out we were that much bigger than the other guilds lead directly to the decrease in our roster, and subsequent increase in yours. I dont say this to be argumentative; but there is a way we could test this theory and leave no guesswork in it. If you are willing to do that, let me know. The information would be interesting to all parties.

Silence Scoop

Apprentice
Nice work, I enjoyed reading it and great write down of every single guild. IMO it gives good information to players new to the server, so they can decide what kind of guild they prefer. $N$ open recruitef a while ago but that has been closed +-1/2 months ago ( we indeed got way to big ) I dont know why we should "Own" the server since big fights happends rarely and you cant say we own the sever on a 3v3 fight etc. I think more guilds are cape-able of giving us a hard time but atm they are prob busy with other things, T&L - City gives us some nice fights same as Werkt. Nobody owns the server, each guild can end on top one day, the next day on the bottom, it all depends on who's online that day and who's fighting who.Muchos respect to every guild and I hope to see you guys on the fields . Kind Regards.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Due to the guild wipe put in by Eppy, I believe inactive accounts get automatically booted from guilds now after 90 days I think. However, every character on the account has to be inactive. But it does help keep rosters more up-to-date a bit.

Grug'Bug

Adept
Nice work, I enjoyed reading it and great write down of every single guild. IMO it gives good information to players new to the server, so they can decide what kind of guild they prefer. $N$ open recruitef a while ago but that has been closed +-1/2 months ago ( we indeed got way to big ) I dont know why we should "Own" the server since big fights happends rarely and you cant say we own the sever on a 3v3 fight etc. I think more guilds are cape-able of giving us a hard time but atm they are prob busy with other things, T&L - City gives us some nice fights same as Werkt. Nobody owns the server, each guild can end on top one day, the next day on the bottom, it all depends on who's online that day and who's fighting who.Muchos respect to every guild and I hope to see you guys on the fields . Kind Regards.

I love seeing that people can have a non biased opinion thats not tied to ego or posturing.

Ego and posturing can be fun, but when its all you do it makes you a little lame.