UOForever Mac All-in-One

Status
Not open for further replies.

GendR

Neophyte
Howdy howdy! So I have a Macbook Pro I play on occasionally and it always bothered me there wasn't an easier way to just play UO Forever on. So here is a .zip file that you just need to unzip to your Mac, double click and play. It is only Razor, UO Classic and the latest UO Forever files, it does not include the UO Forever Launcher cause I couldn't get it to work =/ sorry!

Anyway, hope this helps some people and possibly brings some new players to the shard. I'll try to update the file as the shard updates any files. If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns please let me know. This is the exact files zipped from my Macbook Pro, they work perfectly on my computer, hopefully they do for you.

**Removed Link**

Shane did not condone me asking others to use a file I had created.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah we are all for this for sure, but send it to us, let us look at it and make sure its safe. Offering files over a community that is not yours, most people will be extremely weary about that.

The new UO FOREVER launcher has been made today, we would love to add a mac option to it. PM ME my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.