UOFs Twitch stream

poogoblin

Master
This thing has been dead for nearly a week now, mind resetting? I enjoy getting my fix when I'm unable to play

When it's up all I hear is crying. Omg we died at a champ thanks a lot GM's! Death cam owned us againnn! Then when it's down people beg for it to be back up. Goddamn enigma.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
When it's up all I hear is crying. Omg we died at a champ thanks a lot GM's! Death cam owned us againnn! Then when it's down people beg for it to be back up. Goddamn enigma.
A perfect fix could be:
-disable the cam at portals and champs like they were supposed to do
-put a 4-12 hour delay
-set the camera to be static, and jump around to predetermined areas

The other part of the equation is actually have the camera on lol. It sucks, I see its streaming "live" but then black screen. It's great for my work breaks :(

I believe there is a twitch stream delay cap but am not 100%. I am under the impression they have it set to the maximum delay currently. Disabling them at champs and portals removes them from the death a lot but, that could be the only solution to the sadness if the delay is maxed out. Static camera is no longer called death cam it is called static cam aka pray for action cam so might not work.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
A perfect fix could be:
-disable the cam at portals and champs like they were supposed to do
-put a 4-12 hour delay
-set the camera to be static, and jump around to predetermined areas

The other part of the equation is actually have the camera on lol. It sucks, I see its streaming "live" but then black screen. It's great for my work breaks :(

Couldn't agree more Bunk!!!

poogoblin

Master
Bump still broke as hell. Probably better to just shut it off.

If anything this seems like a good way to turn people away from the shard....

*signs into twitch*..."what should I watch, oh look UO!" 1 viewer and a broken stream, "Sounds like a dead server, oh well back to watching League"