UOsteam heal or cure macro

Jynnx19

Master
Hi all,

I have just switched from razor to uosteam due to most people saying its 100x better, which so far I agree with. However with razor there was a great hotkey that allowed you to heal or cure if you were poisoned with 1 keystroke, I'm curious if someone with vast knowledge of uosteam could help me out with a macro that will do this for me.

Thanks

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Hi all,

I have just switched from razor to uosteam due to most people saying its 100x better, which so far I agree with. However with razor there was a great hotkey that allowed you to heal or cure if you were poisoned with 1 keystroke, I'm curious if someone with vast knowledge of uosteam could help me out with a macro that will do this for me.

Thanks
if u really wanted to do it do it like this

if poisoned
cast "cure"
waitfortarget 100
target "self"
else
cast "heal"
waitfortarget 100
target "self"
endif

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi all,

Thanks
UOSteam does have the same. As @Smokey McCallum said above, you can use the bigheal.

There are two hotkeys that you can setup - miniheal and bigheal. The mini heal will cast cure if poisoned or heal if not. The big heal will cast cure if poisoned or greater heal if not.

Hope this helps you out.