UoSteam

tzardom

Expert
were can I find this dam uosteam? I heard it has the fastest loot system? I cant loot fast enough and a guy I ran with said he used this and he said he can clean any corpse within 3 seconds is this true, not to mention other people ive randomly farmed with can clean a corpse faster then I can open it so gotta be somewhat true

halygon

Grandmaster
were can I find this dam uosteam? I heard it has the fastest loot system? I cant loot fast enough and a guy I ran with said he used this and he said he can clean any corpse within 3 seconds is this true, not to mention other people ive randomly farmed with can clean a corpse faster then I can open it so gotta be somewhat true
You can use the UOF Launcher to download any of the three clients (Razor, UOSteam, Sallos): http://www.uoforever.com/patches/UOFLauncher.zip

That said, UOSteam does not have the capability to loot a corpse in 3 seconds unless it has only 1-2 items on it. There is an auto-loot feature but it is disabled on UOF. That leaves three ways to "fast" loot with it:
  1. Use the "Grab" Command in conjunction with corpse auto-open - This lets you use a targeting cursor to move an item into your backpack instead of actually dragging it.
  2. Use the grid looting system. This puts all items on the corpse into a gridded menu so you can click on an item and it moves it to your backpack - kinda clunky if there are alot of items on the corpse as you can only see like 9 items at once, before you have to go to the next screen of items.
  3. Good old fashioned way of dragging from the corpse to your backpack. You can use the corpse auto-open to give you a slight edge.
Keep in mind that none of these are any faster then Sallos or Razor.

tzardom

Expert
hmmm 3 seconds is what it felt like, I mean explain we killed dragons I all named to grab the corpse. I open only thing left was 2 stacks of gems... and dragons usally carry 9-10 items.

I just want something I can honestly loot my corpse really fast once I die , and to insta loot gold of a mob b4 it goes for gems/items...

got any suggestions or advice? I cant make razor do this or know how even it it was possible ...

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Set object delay to 1ms. This can help you loot alot faster.

Edit: Also, I don't know if it works as I've never tested it, but if you set an organizer agent up, and fill it with things you'll find on a player (gold, regs, pots, bandaid, etc.), then set containers, you *might* be able to loot fast this way. Again it may not work like that as, I've never tested it.

halygon

Grandmaster
Keep in mind that the object delay (in Razor OR UOsteam) is there to accommodate the server side required action delay plus your lag. You actually cannot perform tasks at 1ms apart and setting the options to that (usually 400-800 is what works based on your ping -- at my 10ms ping at the old host, I had to use 450ms) will probably cause you to see the system message that states you are busy.

Kaydon Bhey

Novice
You can use the UOF Launcher to download any of the three clients (Razor, UOSteam, Sallos): http://www.uoforever.com/patches/UOFLauncher.zip

That said, UOSteam does not have the capability to loot a corpse in 3 seconds unless it has only 1-2 items on it. There is an auto-loot feature but it is disabled on UOF. That leaves three ways to "fast" loot with it:
  1. Use the "Grab" Command in conjunction with corpse auto-open - This lets you use a targeting cursor to move an item into your backpack instead of actually dragging it.
  2. Use the grid looting system. This puts all items on the corpse into a gridded menu so you can click on an item and it moves it to your backpack - kinda clunky if there are alot of items on the corpse as you can only see like 9 items at once, before you have to go to the next screen of items.
  3. Good old fashioned way of dragging from the corpse to your backpack. You can use the corpse auto-open to give you a slight edge.
Keep in mind that none of these are any faster then Sallos or Razor.
I have never been able to get the UOF Launcher to work, so all I get is a Razor load. :(

ShinPi

Grandmaster
No dragon I seen carry 9 or 10 items maybe the elder or greater but ur norm dragon can easily be looting in blink of an eye. Also figure in some ppl have a gaming mouse. U can set sensitivity. That being said if they have there's maxes and use to it with auto open corpse by the time ur mouse gets to it there's could moved over and back 10 times. I have mine on almost 2600 sensitivity which is insane max is over 3000 and it's so fast I feel like a noob when trying to control it.