Update Manager Help

Lexington

Grandmaster
Running windows 8.1 and it keeps downloading the same update over and over. statics0.mul and staidx0.mul.
I've changed the launcher to run as an admin everywhere I can find.... anyone have any ideas?

Garth

Neophyte
I am still having this issue, has any progress been made? My isp is point to point, I average 450kb/s so I end up waiting a few minutes before I can hit play.

Unset Lay

I have the same issue, too.
Not sure if the update works correct or not, it just trying to repeat updating the same 2 files every time launcher started.
Also I have a player status bar issue, seems like one of my client files broken.

01.PNG 02.PNG

parsnip

Grandmaster
I had a look and the updates apply correctly but the updater doesn't have the correct file hash, so it thinks the update hasn't applied. @Shane is looking into it. In the mean time, ignore those updates, they have already been applied :)

parsnip

Grandmaster
Also I have a player status bar issue, seems like one of my client files broken.
View attachment 805

Oops, didn't see this yesterday. I've had the status bar art issue when I've tried installing the Sallos art files. If you want to use Sallos and UOSteam/Razor it is best to have two installs. In some instances you will then also have to tell UOSteam/Razor which of the client.exe files to read, rather than leaving it to Auto Detect.