Useless Skills??

gadric

Expert
Some skills in UO have a great deal of value and some do not.
What skills do you think are the MOST worthless?
My vote is for herding

Firecrest

Grandmaster
herding can be useful, and I have a gm taste identification so If anyone is scared of poisoned food you can come to me.

Truth

Novice
Guys you turned a legit post into trolling and bashing. Guy had a legit topic and you're hating on it for no reason. Grow up.

Now that you ask, I find Begging pretty useless, that and Camping ftw!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
They were about to make Brit Crafting area Safe Zone for example as someone was killing crafters with 3 characters there some time ago. So places to steal stuff get decreased.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH <HAHAH> I have not laughed that hard in ages... *wipes tears from eyes* ...

There was a thread about trammel, this IS trammel at its finest.. All you crafters who spend all your dying time chopping trees, mining rocks and crafting mighty fine pixelated versions of weapons and armour, I salute you for your ever growing moaning, whining and other dramatics which has of course, worked out for the best for you *Obviously this does not apply to all, just the few who have complained*. I really am fucking happy for you... Now please, go do the world a favour and blow your brains out using a shotgun, because you will never be any good under crisis and most likely will save yourself before rescuing kids in a house fire..

What a complete and utter joke..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The self entitlement is STRONG here, STRONGER than even the WILL of man and beast....

PS : This reminds me of the German people, who held their arms out wide to all the immigrants crossing into Germany, shouting others down who TOLD them it was a bad idea to allow so many into your country and then, all of a predictable sudden, New Years approaches and many women there were harassed and touched in a sexual way.

Don't ask me why it reminds me of potential changes to the crafting zone, it just does and my reasons for this are unknown, even to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
They should put back that thing, if you begged from dono vendors u were able to get ethys and other dono items... ;)

If this was taken out it is back in, just with some additional checks put in to prevent abuse of the system (need GM begging, have to cycle through begging all three vendors not just one, and have to have a speech component to your begging macro).

I needed another ethy and was able to get an ethy llama with three GM beggars working for about 4-5 days. So contrary to popular belief there is no hard limit on how many ethies you can get per account.

@gadric keep in mind some skills have uses that are......unconventional

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH <HAHAH> I have not laughed that hard in ages... *wipes tears from eyes* ...

There was a thread about trammel, this IS trammel at its finest.. All you crafters who spend all your dying time chopping trees, mining rocks and crafting mighty fine pixelated versions of weapons and armour, I salute you for your ever growing moaning, whining and other dramatics which has of course, worked out for the best for you *Obviously this does not apply to all, just the few who have complained*. I really am fucking happy for you... Now please, go do the world a favour and blow your brains out using a shotgun, because you will never be any good under crisis and most likely will save yourself before rescuing kids in a house fire..

What a complete and utter joke..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The self entitlement is STRONG here, STRONGER than even the WILL of man and beast....

PS : This reminds me of the German people, who held their arms out wide to all the immigrants crossing into Germany, shouting others down who TOLD them it was a bad idea to allow so many into your country and then, all of a predictable sudden, New Years approaches and many women there were harassed and touched in a sexual way.

Don't ask me why it reminds me of potential changes to the crafting zone, it just does and my reasons for this are unknown, even to me.

to be fair I didn't let any immigrants in my house a woman was still harassed and touched in a sexual way ;)