WTS *** Valor-Rite Vendors Gives Back to UO:Forever ... ***

SteelSexi

Master
To thank the awesome community here for helping me grow so quickly.... beyond what I ever intended or thought of (I originally planned on a recall vendor and a gm armor/gm weapon vendor). My Valor-Rite Vendors now has 22 Vendors, usually stocked with all kinds of goodies and totals more then a quarter million in sales on an average day.

So here's how I plan on giving back. If you see a new player with the young status above their head.. or if you are a young player new to the server... I want to welcome every new young player to our great server with a welcoming gift.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each new YOUNG player when they see me at my Valor-Rite vendors will receive:

Their choice of:

a) A GM Barbed Leather Set (female or male)
--- OR ---
b) a GM Iron Dex set and (2) gm weapons of your choice.

As well as an empty rune book, 10 recall scrolls, and a FULL SPELL BOOK!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is over 7k worth of goods to every new player who simply finds one of my characters at my Valor-Rite Vendors. All you gotta do is wait outside. If you have a brand new account, every young character status character will be eligible for the free goodies here.

If you are a regular player here and see a brand new player, help them out and send them to Valor-Rite Vendors right out the east gate of Moonglow to receive their free goodies.

You as a young player have to find one of my characters at my home (I'm there a lot however). Either Myself, Goddess of War, or Starrior are my characters. If I am not there, please come back and check again and catch me eventually to receive your free gifts.

No players without a young status will be eligible under any circumstance, so please don't renounce your young player status before coming to Valor-Rite Vendors. Names will be checked against a list kept to make sure the same player isn't coming more then once.

I do this as a "Thank you" to our great community by hopefully helping all of our new players feel welcome and at home here on UO:Forever in hopes that our server continues to grow in population.

Furthermore, I challenge other successful vendors out there to also welcome our new young players with a small gift, perhaps 100 bandages or 1,000 gold. Anything. - We all remember how hard it can be starting out, especially when you get killed or PK'ed and have nothing and are looking at people say "balance" at the bank and seeing stuff like upteen million gold. It can be a little disheartening.

Thanks again Ultima Online: Forever! You are awesome. Yes, even you dirty, smelly, rotten PKs. ;)

View attachment 4681

Last edited by a moderator: