Verite Hammer LBOD

DocOp

Adept
So I pulled this beauty just a moment ago. I'm wondering how much it goes for. Also, the small BODs it requires, what's their price range? 20x exceptional Verite plate set BODs. I saw someone try to pool resources with the community so they could all have a portion of the plunder. I would like to do something like that if any of you fellow smithys wanted in.

dalmuti

Expert
I've seen a couple people collecting BODs for this large lately, and it seems like the smalls have mostly been going for 200-250k. Some have gone higher or lower depending on negotiations, but I think most have been in that range. I know of a vendor trying to sell the large for 500k, but it has been on there for awhile, so I think that is probably high. But it should definitely be worth more than 250k.

I'm not sure how you would pool the resources for a verite hammer. Nobody would pitch in their small just for one verite charge, but if you give everyone two charges, then you would only leave 3 for yourself (which may not be enough for your trouble). Also, the guy that did the community valorite hammer was a pretty well known and trusted crafter, so that helped people to be willing to do that deal. I do have the small BOD for the plate arms, so let me know if you want to buy it or if you try to put a community thing together.