Vixy the Pixie

Vixy

Neophyte
Hello! I'm Vixy, the pixie. I grew up in Pixelland. Pixelland is a magical place, where the skies are bright pink and the clouds are neon blue. The ground is made of sugar, and creatures of all kinds are your friends! But sadly, an evil sorcerer named Theo the Dark discovered Pixelland. Late at night, under the full moon, I was dreaming. When pixies dream, we twinkle and blink. Theo the Dark discovered me, and captured me. I did not even have a chance to escape. He took me back to the Dark Castle, where he kept me in a bottle for a hundred years and never let me out.
Those hundred years were awful. I was stuck inside a small glass bottle. People would come and gawk at me through the glass. I never got any fresh air, and the only thing I ate were breadcrumbs and little drops of water. Just enough nourishment to survive. I had to do something. I hate to escape. I came up with a plan.
When Theo the Dark was asleep at night, I started doing pushups in my bottle. I was determined to become strong, no matter what! Week after week, I could feel myself getting stronger and more determined to escape. Finally, after years of pixie pushups, the time came. I knew I was strong enough to break the bottle!!! I waited until Theo was out gathering reagents for his evil spells. I took my chance. The time had come! I started punching the bottle over and over, and SLAMMED into it as hard as I could. The bottle fell from the table, and CRASHED onto the floor!! The glass shattered everywhere. I had cuts on my wings and face, BUT I WAS FREE AT LAST!!! I escaped through the opened window, and NEVER looked back.
A week later, my travels led me to the SIR knights guild in Yew. I met them as I was looking for Larry the Fairy, my childhood best friend! He is thought to be hiding in a Yew Tree, probably getting fat from the farmers crops. I miss Larry the Fairy so much! He is like a brother to me!!! I told the knights of my horrible hundred year stint locked in the bottle. They vowed to keep me safe from Theo the Dark, as I search for my long lost Larry. If anyone sees him, PLEASE, Tell him Vixy the Pixie is looking for him, and one day, we will be reunited!!! Thank you Sosaria!!