Wands and the new guild changes?

wkstrm

Master
Have I spent way to much time stealing wands from people if the wands are going to be disabled? Who's gonna by my lightning wands now? :(

• Wands will not work currently with the new Militia's system. The reason for implementing wands was to help those who have less people compete against those who have more. This will no longer be needed from what we foresee.

Ranker

Master
Wands will be useless, which sucks because losing out on gold/being able to use an item sucks in general.

Loves it!

My only concern is the annoyances of 10 player limit since i play multiple chars. I also like to play a red when pvping as I enjoy killing everyone (im uo status fluid).

I haven't tested militias yet tho as way too caught up in really important RL issues like which NFL teams will take a knee during the anthem.

My only concern is the annoyances of 10 player limit since i play multiple chars.
It's brutal, even with 10 unique players they're online at different times. Wish it had ranks or something so you could have an A team and B team so people within the guild structure could earn their way into the A team.

kolbycrouch

Master
turn g-heal wands into mini-heal wands. Double the charges so people dont cry.

give a slight bump to how much they heal.

remove trash wands (feeble/clumsy/ma/harm)

increase drop rate.

let everyone use them.

wkstrm

Master
turn g-heal wands into mini-heal wands. Double the charges so people dont cry.

give a slight bump to how much they heal.

remove trash wands (feeble/clumsy/ma/harm)

increase drop rate.

let everyone use them.

Drop rate is fine as it is, specially if g-heal turns into mini-heal.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
I'll be happy when they are gone. It sucks for some of the pvp guys that may have used them in faction fights. It sucked more for the faction players that used the healing wands in fights vs non faction players.

kolbycrouch

Master
Drop rate is fine as it is, specially if g-heal turns into mini-heal.
depends on if they remove the bad wands or not.

either way, it should be changed so that a normal wand loadout ( 1 max light wand, 1 max heal ) costs about the same as your potion loadout.

with todays gold value I'd say that 2-3k for a max wand is the most they should go for. right now, if your not getting them cheap or in bulk, it could cost around 15k for 2 wands. I think thats too much for a consumble that you will lose even if you don't die.