Was getting 120 taming a waste of time and gold?

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Hi guys! Before this great new upgrade in this game i trained my Tamer up to 120 in skill...I have yet to see one of the new tamables in the wild...I saw Famarra on the first day the upgrade came out coming to the stable with two of the new tamables...From what i heard one of them spawns on the Roof of Cove 4 (that place Looks like the primevil champ on EA shards) So far i havent seen one? And i would like to know if These new tamable are worth the Trouble

To be honest i was hopiing for a GD (greater Dragon) as a tamable ;-)

Nihilism

Grandmaster
The reskinned swampy (night dragon) is just like the others, it's a reskinned mob with nightmare stats.
Beetles don't listen very well, regardless of your lore being at 115, 120 etc. Beetles are pretty decent for farming, but like a wyrm, once they go oom, their damage is fairly limited.
The Lethal Poison is good. But it also has its major drawback. If you're a provo-tamer, it ends up being counter productive, as the mob you're hitting, won't be dealing nearly as much to the other due to having to cure itself over and over.
And they take up 3 slots (so they take the place of the dragon)

Given that their only differences in general to a white wyrm are less str (250 less or so) and they LP, I'm not too sure it would be asking too much to instead of them taking up 3 slots, have them take up 2 and replace the WHITE WYRM instead of the dragon.

Reason being, when dragons go oom, they still have great damage via melee/fire breath, whereas when the wyrm/beetle combo go oom, it's prettttttttttttty slow going.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The reskinned swampy (night dragon) is just like the others, it's a reskinned mob with nightmare stats.
Beetles don't listen very well, regardless of your lore being at 115, 120 etc. Beetles are pretty decent for farming, but like a wyrm, once they go oom, their damage is fairly limited.
The Lethal Poison is good. But it also has its major drawback. If you're a provo-tamer, it ends up being counter productive, as the mob you're hitting, won't be dealing nearly as much to the other due to having to cure itself over and over.
And they take up 3 slots (so they take the place of the dragon)

Given that their only differences in general to a white wyrm are less str (250 less or so) and they LP, I'm not too sure it would be asking too much to instead of them taking up 3 slots, have them take up 2 and replace the WHITE WYRM instead of the dragon.

Reason being, when dragons go oom, they still have great damage via melee/fire breath, whereas when the wyrm/beetle combo go oom, it's prettttttttttttty slow going.

i cant use my beetle. maybe because i tamed it before they changed beetles, cuz i seen other people able to use theirs, but mine dont listen fro shit, i fought 1 paragon monster, it it drops from wonderfully happy to content. i couldnt do a champ spawn with it or anything.

Harken110

Expert
Hi guys! Before this great new upgrade in this game i trained my Tamer up to 120 in skill...I have yet to see one of the new tamables in the wild...I saw Famarra on the first day the upgrade came out coming to the stable with two of the new tamables...From what i heard one of them spawns on the Roof of Cove 4 (that place Looks like the primevil champ on EA shards) So far i havent seen one? And i would like to know if These new tamable are worth the Trouble

To be honest i was hopiing for a GD (greater Dragon) as a tamable ;-)

In short yes, 120 taming is a waste of gold and time.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Outside of the epenis title, it doesn't seem worth it. I would imagine the devs change it up, since it was pointed out earlier the beetle isn't all that it's cracked up to be

Bromista

Grandmaster
Was worth every penny for the title alone, but I probably wouldn't be saying that if I didn't get my 120 PS for a mil 6 months ago.