Wearables IRL

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,
Some of you know i've tried to look into this before in our years and i'm hoping to reach out to our community to connect with an online clothing printing company that ALSO ships.

If any of you have any suggestions or reviews/feedback on some of the more notable ones out there let me know. A lot of the ones i look at get insanely expensive (like 30-40$ for a t-shirt).

I'm looking to see what you guys can come up with or if you've used any of them. We are looking to do t-shirts, hoodies, zip ups, sweat pants, and maybe other things like coffee cups etc but not needed exactly.
Please post below the site and your experience with it!

Thank you!

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I was just trying to find an outlet for shirts for my own stuff, but came up with what you did. Expensive booty :( Honestly it's best to find someone local and then take it from there. Most people like to screen print and such for the hell of it.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I was just trying to find an outlet for shirts for my own stuff, but came up with what you did. Expensive booty :( Honestly it's best to find someone local and then take it from there. Most people like to screen print and such for the hell of it.
Yeah man, locally i can get a REALLY good deal on stuff, however that means i have to ship every single order. I dunno maybe i can get my GF to do that stuff or her father who is retired. This would cut down costs for everyone.

We are probably looking at hundreds of orders for sure if we did this for the right price is what i've gotten feedback on.

Last edited:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
It's actually pretty cheap to make your own templates and do it yourself. So if you have a slave... more power to ya.
Yeah i can do all the graphic design for everything easily. Obviously i'd pay him to ship the stuff- instead of paying a company to do it he'd just be making it and then some. I'm not looking to make money off it.

lol @ slave- Jesus

Stuart

Master
I remember the last time you tried to sell some UOF bunnyhugs. There wasn't enough interest to meet the minimum order requirement.
What would make this time different?

StegcO

Grandmaster
I want to suggest two wearble marked UOF i want to buy

galles prince double-breasted coat + ascot

ty

Last edited:

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
There wasn't enough interest to meet the minimum order requirement.
Could just add them to the list of Donation Tier Rewards. Hit a certain level get a coffee mug or a mouse pad, higher levels would get better swag. Top tiers would get the whole shebang; coffee mug, mouse pad, tee-shirt, hat, whatever.

If that's not a direction you're interested in going; how about a Raffle?
Only those interested would participate, gives you a chance to gauge the communities interest (those that don't frequent the website). If there seems to be enough interest, you could add a section here to order items.

This site https://www.4imprint.com/ seems to have decent pricing and lets you ship to multiple locations per order. Could take orders throughout the month (or week) and submit them all at once to cut down on the time spent managing it daily.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Check out panthercitytees.com. Bought some apparel from a podcaster I follow and he used them. Shirts were $20 retail iirc.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
7Lt9QAV.jpg

Can I get this outfit in purple?

Last edited: