Weekend breakdown

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
It's been a productive weekend.
Saturday was very uneventful gameplay wise.
I did 10 devious maps. And moved into a castle.
Didn't see any thieves or pks.

Today was far more challenging. As I found paragons and pks everywhere I went.
I started in hyloth. Killed 3 balrons before a paragon popped up. Started working him down and a blue showed up to attack me. I went into survival mode and hid around a corner. He ran past me and the paragon stopped right.on top of me.

I tried to slap a bandage on and insta hide. But the balron paragon killed me the millasecond a came outta hiding.

I called babypowdah for backup and he killed the guy that attacked me.
I left without killing the paragon.

From there I continuously went from hotspot to hotspot. Every dungeon I went to had paragons up. And pks lurking.
I ended up with 3 paragon chests. 2 had devious maps 1 had ingenious.

None of the pks got me until I went to destard where ansem and his buddy ended my survival steak. I was fighting a dragon paragon and it was almost dead.

So when they popped out I ran. I managed to escape.... But I had a feeling that dragon had a chest.

I went back and they killed me.
But then they rezzed me, let me loot my stuff. And I finished the dragon... Sure enough he had a chest.

A big shout out to ansem on that one. I had a lot on my body +25 vanq bow, and a force dragonslaying bow among them. Ty for letting a brotha loot.

Also I just remembered I did die to another pk in shame 2 earlier. I was smoking a joint when it happened.... So it didnt bother me much, but looking back it was a pretty cool solo pk.
I doubt he woulda killed me had I been paying 100% attention.
But he shot me with a hvy xbow outta stealth and went into a flamestrike. I think a ele got the final hit. But if he had hit me a Lil harder with the xbow it woulda been a super clean combo.

One last shout out before I end this super long ramble of nonsense.

Deceit 5 I lost a orc slaying +25 power bow to a pretty fast thief.
Props to whoever u are. I didn't see the steal happen. But I saw u for a second later. Nice grab man.