Well guys....

steve-o

Grandmaster
im also calling it a day on UOF. Thanks for the great times. UOF server was even better then OSI in many ways.
The events and content releases are matched by no one . Definitely the best thing about the server.
My soul can only take so much of the horrible community this game draws in and its time to move on.

Best of luck UOF. i enjoyed my stay here.
i'm really sorry to see you go, i always had lot of fun fighting you and deriz

Cack

Grandmaster
I hope these trolls are right and you'll be back (after all, nothing's for sure right?).. if not it was fun sir, take care and good luck in the future :-D

*sigh*

(These forums just got little less ... everything. Smarmy, smart-assy, intelligently critical, just plain less funny and fun.. single tear :'( )
Sorry except for ctfl if it this is the end of uo for me. You cant top UOF! Doesnt mean i wont stop by every now and again to deliver a wise ass remark.

Morgy

Grandmaster
Ahhh Bollocks! and I just recently started....Sorry to see ya go Cack....saw ya play once in a while...
come on back when the times right!

Almost sounds dirty......
*sheesh*

Take care!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
this was not my intent to "jack someones thread" it seemed a fitting place to say im also not going to be playing as well.
im not trying to make some big deal about it or take away from anyone.
Leave it to tyler to see fault in anything i do. not shocked there anyways sorry cack if u feel my post was trying to highjack your goodbye

lol kids quit the game before they ever make a red character.........go back to farmville and candy land. ty for all your rage logs dieing on your blues

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Did a lot of 1 on 1 chats with you. Sad to see ya go! If you ever come back to UO, i know it will be Ultima Online Forever.

I wish you nothing less than the absolute best.

Cack

Grandmaster
Did a lot of 1 on 1 chats with you. Sad to see ya go! If you ever come back to UO, i know it will be Ultima Online Forever.

I wish you nothing less than the absolute best.
That we did. No other owner of a shard cares as much as you do, not even close. Don't ever change that. I see UOF being here for many many years to come because of that.