Well my 18 Tailor Blacksmiths are done. Finally went to get bods.

I've had them all over 80 smithing for awhile now but since I've been working them here and there I haven't set them up to collect bods yet. Today I did and heres what I got my first sell off of a gm smith. Is this headpiece part of any LBODS that you guys have seen though?

Damn, still haven't gotten a single Val BOD.

18 Smiths/Tailors? Let me know when you get your vendors set up.

@Mithryl Elves I wanna know how much you spent on resources to raise 18 crafters.

I have the ingot and reg vendor set up in Yew Abby now. Will add shit as I go. I pvp alot so sometimes things are empty. Kinda go in spurts. If dude misses a cross heal that should have been hit and I'm gone for 2 days.

Its about 50k Ingots to 90 smithing and 20k per smithing scroll the rest of the way depending if u post for SS or shop. So right around 600k per smith and 100k per tailor. 18 chars I've dropped about 12-13 million.

3 accounts so 1m per acct token. About 11-12m there.

Last edited by a moderator:
My accounts are worth alot. Alot of gold, donation coins and time spent. Its the only thing that keeps me on this server tbh. I'm not too happy sadly.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Its about 50k Ingots to 90 smithing and 20k per smithing scroll the rest of the way depending if u post for SS or shop. So right around 600k per smith and 100k per tailor. 18 chars I've dropped about 12-13 million.

3 accounts so 1m per acct token. About 11-12m there.

Egads mate, not sure how or what you did, but you over killed it somehow. My last 2 smiths - it took 18k ingots to get to 95 on one smith and 20k to get to 98 on the other. That includes around 5000 ingots lost to getting pk'd back to back (i did both just last weekend). and smith SS should only go for around 10k, or i'm under cutting the market like a champ.

Yah smith scrolls sell for 10-20k. I pay 20k because I have alot of gold and will never use it on anything in this game thats worth having. I'm at end game (pvp only) and dont care about anything that cannot be used in pvp.

There's 100% no way to do smiths to 95 for 18k tho man. Unless I missed something, I do it in the crafting guild area in brit and with 70+ mining. Did you do it some other way? Because I've done these characters very recently.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Yah smith scrolls sell for 10-20k. I pay 20k because I have alot of gold and will never use it on anything in this game thats worth having. I'm at end game (pvp only) and dont care about anything that cannot be used in pvp.

There's 100% no way to do smiths to 95 for 18k tho man. Unless I missed something, I do it in the crafting guild area in brit and with 70+ mining. Did you do it some other way? Because I've done these characters very recently.
You have to do it in a dungeon to maximize your gains.

Fattson

Grandmaster
My accounts are worth alot. Alot of gold, donation coins and time spent. Its the only thing that keeps me on this server tbh. I'm not too happy sadly.
Sounds like you're missing out on the community aspect of what this server has to offer. That's really what makes this such an awesome place.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
U sure, I was told that in the Britain crafting area u gain just as fast as a dungeon and u lose fewer resources.?

FYI -
  • Crafting Area: Provides bonus for exceptional, lowers material costs. does not increase skill gains
  • Dungeons: increase skill gains.

I bought 50k ingots for my two new smiths. they have zero mining between the two of them. I've got about 15k ingots left between them.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'll break it down this way. Took me the same time and ingots to go from 60-62.5 as it did from 62.5-almost 70 at the orc cave.

halygon

Grandmaster
It's cheaper and faster to GM smithy in Orc cave.

Its safer to do it at the crafter.

We did the crafters guild vs Orc cave test already.

29k ingots to GM from 50 at crafters.

23k ingots to GM in Orc cave.

Orc cave was faster - Crafters safer.