What are your favorite "wearable" items?

Finch

Apprentice
This question does not exclude common items or items that currently don't spawn on the shard.

If your favorite item is a regular old red cloak, please share. If it's something off the Samurai expansions, lets hear about it.

What about items you carry? Torches, etc?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
robes
they cover up platemail chest so nobody knows you have armor on lol!!!
very handy in tank mage duels, if youre a sneaky sneak like me keke

Theros has a very common wardrobe:

• Boots (regular, not thigh)
  • Long pants
  • A kilt
  • A half apron
  • A shirt (not sure what kind)
  • A body sash
  • A cloak
  • A skull cap

They are colored to match: green and blue. He carries a lantern that is usually on, but can sometimes be off.

On the OSI shards, when I was a member of [UBB], we'd carry lanterns that signified if we were available for work or not. On meant we were available, and off meant that we were otherwise engaged.

I'll have to see if I can upload a photo.

kurtis

Grandmaster
candle. One of the only non-armor item that has a use in PvP and isn't just for L00king k3wl.

Hanebu

Master
candle. One of the only non-armor item that has a use in PvP and isn't just for L00king k3wl.

What use do you have off a candle in PvP?
Im not the PvP expert :p

I like the (full) leather armor combined with a body sash. Every char looks like this :D

kurtis

Grandmaster
What use do you have off a candle in PvP?
Im not the PvP expert :p

I like the (full) leather armor combined with a body sash. Every char looks like this :D

if you equip a candle while casting, it interrupts your own spell. This can be incredibly useful if you don't want to be "paralyzed" while casting a spell, if you need to cast a different spell (usually heal or cure) or if you need to escape. It also can be used to throw off an opponent and make him think you are holding spells that you aren't.

Jager

Grandmaster
always had a thing for kilt and half apron on sandles, and i remmeber on a private server i played along time ago they had those chinese hats bright pink, not a big pink fan but i liked new hat concepts

Zorlac

Journeyman
Even tho I don't have an archer here really, I sure miss quivers and I always have at least one character that rocks the short pants. There like knickers with attitude. (not the kind worn by the ladies more like the kind worn by Payne Stewart or a 1930's newspaper boy )

Last edited by a moderator:
What use do candles have in PVP?

when you equip a candle it disrupts the current spell you cast so you can cast another instead of waiting for the spell to be fully precast and clearing the target queue.

it said it up there ^^^

eppy

Grandmaster
I like hats, mostly tall straw hats but sometimes will veer into a regular one. I wish I could have a kasa.....

The Grixxitt

Apprentice
Does Barbed Bone armor count? :D

I like changing my outfit from time to time, so bless deeds are out. Honestly you can come up with some pretty unique outfits just picking up random stuff from things I kill on my PvMer.

I tend to like the older style crap. Blessed black sandals and the older hues. Not a huge fan of the new pixel-y hues accept PW. Always a good time there.

Belge

Grandmaster
I gotta give a shout out to bandana`s! Being it only cost 2 yards and looks pretty badass, who hasn't rocked these :) I don't wear em too much now, but we all started somewhere :) with a badass rambo asskicking bandana ;)

But I do really like me kasa...