What does a cheap meta pet egg (new/untrained)sell for?

Zorlac

Journeyman
Sorry I'm not that familiar with where they come from but I know that they vary in price by color and I was wonder what the cheaper colors were and what they sell for.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Forever Pink - [eventscore reward hue sells for 750k at most

Poo brown - obviously the least desirable hue out there and has sold for as low as 600k, maybe even 500?

Everything else will cost you a solid 900k-1m

R.I. Smith

Expert
Yeah the current lowest you can expect to pay is a cool 600k flat. It depends on the seller, how many they have or have had and your skills at negotiation. I would expect 900k right now. Though if you can save up say 3-4 mil you can get yourself a already leveled one say level 3-5 with a meta ball already on it. I know a friend that did that today at 4.5 mil.

R.I. Smith

Expert
Depends on if you are desperate or want a certain color type. I mean everyone talks trash about the brown ones but that's a cheap roll. I'm hoping for one that's more rare in color. I want a purple one but I don't know if they exist.

Panduh

Novice
Not really big on colors, obviously ideally I'd want to choose, but as it stands I'm looking for Brown, Ice Blue, Ghost, or Pink, highest preference in that list would be pink, wonder if I could find someone with enough eventscore to sell me one.

R.I. Smith

Expert
You know pink seems to honestly be frowned upon by most people. Veni had one at one point and it was very.. pink LOL. Could come up with plenty of names for that beastie!

Panduh

Novice
I'd name it TuffMuff, obviously. Hahaha, but compared to shit brown, and ghost or ice blue, pink is the clear winner. hahaha

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sure you can. They were all over the place a few months ago but have quieted down recently. There will be a resurgence soon enough though just give it time.

I'd sell you mine but I'm working for my own pink dragon :p

Panduh

Novice
Sure you can. They were all over the place a few months ago but have quieted down recently. There will be a resurgence soon enough though just give it time.

I'd sell you mine but I'm working for my own pink dragon :p

It's the thought that counts. I keep spamming IRC, that i'm buying an egg at 600k. Naysayers keep pointing out that my offer is low, but hey, isn't that how buying and selling works? The buyer offers low, the seller asks high.

I've only been at it for a day, so I'm being slightly dramatic, but in the age of instant gratification, that's what we want, right?

I'll continue looking, and hopefully I'll end up with something other than poo brown, but at this point, it could be baby poop green, and i'd be totally fine with it. or like, gross mustard. (Obviously i know these aren't a thing. haha)

R.I. Smith

Expert
Dont let them gouge you on the price. Its obvious meta eggs are declining in price and will more so if they add another color or another entirely different meta pet.

R.I. Smith

Expert
Also if anyone in this thread is interested I opened one for the different colors of meta pets to help people decide. I like the blue one but am unsure of the different colors available and will soon be buying one myself. I know I dont like the pink, brown or ghost. If you guys want to add in for folks it would help!

Panduh

Novice
Yeah theres only a few eggs on the forums as far as i can tell, and the few guys selling them are some real tight asses.
Refusing reasonable offers, then flaming the guy on a completely separate post, which is just a dick move in my book.

It's not that i couldn't afford 1.5m, but only one or two colors available would make me feel comfortable spending that much.

Not to mention the egg is just the tip of the iceberg, what with relics and the meta stone being so important to making the meta worth while.

R.I. Smith

Expert
Yeah dude just bought one today at level 5 with meta ball awesome blue color for 4.5mil straight now thats worth gold. The start of them is not that great honestly.. its time consuming and costly.

Panduh

Novice
Any grind that keeps me coming back to the server is a-okay by me honestly. And I still have untrained characters, some sort of scrub i am!

R.I. Smith

Expert
I am nearing completion across the board on my characters and the day they are all done I intend to be doing this meta system and then I dunno what else. I know I want a meta to help carry the excitement of playing but I want a specific one... its gonna be hard to get it I bet.

Panduh

Novice
Blue/Purple? Those look slick man. I'm not huge on aesthetic, not that I completely ignore it, but it's by far a secondary priority in my mind. Character/Paperdoll included, I am working on getting a couple of BOD Cloth things to wear, but I'm in no way worried about matching my dragon to my outfit or anything.

exince

Grandmaster
are u aware that u can feed a dragon an egg and it changes color?

so if u're low on cash, buy poo-brown.. when u have the mills, buy a decent color egg and feed it to your poo-brown...

Zorlac

Journeyman
Yeah theres only a few eggs on the forums as far as i can tell, and the few guys selling them are some real tight asses.
Refusing reasonable offers, then flaming the guy on a completely separate post, which is just a dick move in my book.

It's not that i couldn't afford 1.5m, but only one or two colors available would make me feel comfortable spending that much.

Not to mention the egg is just the tip of the iceberg, what with relics and the meta stone being so important to making the meta worth while.

I have looked for a thread with a run down of how the meta pets work but I can't seem to find one. MAybe one doesn't exist or It could be me or the search engine I'm not sure but I would like to familiarize myself with the meta pets a little more before I make that kind of investment. If anyone knows a link I would greatly appreciate it.