What drops T-Maps

Ledz Epplin

Master
Hello Everyone. New player here, but played UO for about 10 years, the first 10 anyhow. Been a while and I got the itch to play it the right way, so I came here.

Anyhow, I am going to play a T-Hunter and was curious if the mobs that drop t-maps are the same in UO, or is it different?

Any help is appreciated :)

Oh, and if there are any adult only guilds looking for more, let me know :)

SaladinX

Grandmaster
Some mobs I know of:
Daemons, Balrons, any Greater Elemental (blood, vortex, toxic..).. And dragons, ancient works, shadow wyrms.

Guild recommendation:
THC
TRINSIC

amonseti

Grandmaster
I think all mobs have a chance to drop Tmaps
but a good question is what mods drop which level tmaps .. sounds like a wiki to be made .

Strife

Master
Level 6 Treasure maps will only drop from paragon chests that are dropped from high end mobs such as, balrons, shadow wyrm, ancient wyrm, and perhaps a few more I cant remember. Level 5 is from balrons, deamons, wyrms, lich lord, blood ellies, etc.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
All of the mobs Saladin mentioned will drop the higher-level tmaps I believe. But really your best shot is to buy them in bulk from someone who doesn't want them, just a post a thread. They're often sold in bags of 30-40

Lvl 1 - earth eles (and ore equivilents,) gazers, gargoyles, ogres, ettins, mummies, evil mages, orcs (most kinds,) ophids, terathans, and sea serpents.

Lvl 2 - acid/snow/water/fire/air eles, most mages (ratman/ophid/ect,) drake/wyvern, stone gargoyle, and deep sea serpents.

Lvl 3 - Ogre Lords, Ophid/Tera Avengers, liches, and cyclops

Lvl 4 - daemons, lich lords, dragons, efreets, ice fiends, ophid/tera matriarchs, sand vortex, and white wyrms.

Lvl 5 - ancient lich/wyrm, blood eles, balrons, champions, ethereal warriors, greater elementals, succubus, titan, rotting corpses, and a myriad of greater dragons/wyrms

Lvl 6 - lvl 5 paragons

There are others, but im not sure if they are on this shard.

vagelisv

Grandmaster
Lvl 1 - earth eles (and ore equivilents,) gazers, gargoyles, ogres, ettins, mummies, evil mages, orcs (most kinds,) ophids, terathans, and sea serpents.

Lvl 2 - acid/snow/water/fire/air eles, most mages (ratman/ophid/ect,) drake/wyvern, stone gargoyle, and deep sea serpents.

Lvl 3 - Ogre Lords, Ophid/Tera Avengers, liches, and cyclops

Lvl 4 - daemons, lich lords, dragons, efreets, ice fiends, ophid/tera matriarchs, sand vortex, and white wyrms.

Lvl 5 - ancient lich/wyrm, blood eles, balrons, champions, ethereal warriors, greater elementals, succubus, titan, rotting corpses, and a myriad of greater dragons/wyrms

Lvl 6 - lvl 5 paragons

There are others, but im not sure if they are on this shard.

sticky!