What has been your biggest gold sink?

on topic ive spent alot of money on colored wolves ( i have an addiction lol, i want a pure white wolf) and houses, and alot of deco items

halygon

Grandmaster
sorry guys i escalated things quickly

Just go to the orc fort by cove and the orc cave and get an orc slayer weapon and kill orc brutes, they are easy with a slayer weapon and give 25 shadow ore bro thats what i do :D
Good tip. Anyone want to kill a bunch of Orc brutes and collect the shadow ingots? I'll buy them for 18gps each.

I don't have time to mine or farm, so I buy all my resources.

Good tip. Anyone want to kill a bunch of Orc brutes and collect the shadow ingots? I'll buy them for 18gps each.

I don't have time to mine or farm, so I buy all my resources.

ill sell you mine but i wont be on till after work tonight but ill be on tomorrow, pm me if you want bro

nawwwwww the guy that doesnt run florida in anyway shape or form is mad that he will never have a chick half as hot as @spudd :p
FIRST OF ALL.... YOUR RUDE
SECOND OF ALL.... I WOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER, BUT I DONT FIND AIDS INFESTED CRACK WHORES AMUSING IN ANYWAY
THIRD OF ALL... I WOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT YOU, BUT I DONT FIND AIDS INFESTED CRACK BABIES AMUSING IN ANYWAY
FOURTH OF ALL... I KNOW WHY YOU THINK SPUDD IS "HOT", SHE HAS THE BODY OF A 8 YEAR OLD BOY (YOUR FAVORITE). YOU N ME HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE SORRY
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... YOUR RIGHT I DONT RUN FLORIDA, IM TOO BUSY RUNNING TRAINS ON YOUR SISTER

*SIDENOTE: I MADE A PENIS POT PIE JUS FOR YOU... SAVORY EVERY BITE

Dellan

Grandmaster
He runs Florida? I always thought it's meant as Eye Runs South, like eye is running away to south.. Obviously my english ain't that good.

FIRST OF ALL.... YOUR RUDE
SECOND OF ALL.... I WOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER, BUT I DONT FIND AIDS INFESTED CRACK WHORES AMUSING IN ANYWAY
THIRD OF ALL... I WOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT YOU, BUT I DONT FIND AIDS INFESTED CRACK BABIES AMUSING IN ANYWAY
FOURTH OF ALL... I KNOW WHY YOU THINK SPUDD IS "HOT", SHE HAS THE BODY OF A 8 YEAR OLD BOY (YOUR FAVORITE). YOU N ME HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE SORRY
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... YOUR RIGHT I DONT RUN FLORIDA, IM TOO BUSY RUNNING TRAINS ON YOUR SISTER

*SIDENOTE: I MADE A PENIS POT PIE JUS FOR YOU... SAVORY EVERY BITE

im sorry you grew up black and live in a shack and you dont know who your dad is and you pay for your internet with wellfare checks

Kraden

Grandmaster
I highly doubt that kid is black lol. Nt sure why people talk so much shit on a forums to a rpg game lol. Face it we are all nerdy d bags lol. On topic though id say my two house biggest gold sink. Got a small marble and a l shale but it beats that crap 7x7 i had for the longest time lol

StarBaby

Grandmaster
pure white cloth,
ethereal charger,
50+ taming skill scrolls,
2 character slots,
about 20 Clothing Bless Deeds
Homes, Rares, Statues & Dono Coin

*and I get called a trammy ;(....

Tarraz

Expert
pure white cloth,
ethereal charger,
50+ taming skill scrolls,
2 character slots,
about 20 Clothing Bless Deeds
Homes, Rares, Statues & Dono Coin

*and I get called a trammy ;(....

Did you pay for all that with Gold you made in game or Donation coin sold gold?

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Are we talking gold sunk (deleted from server) or just gold spent?

Sunk would be 2 cellars, couple castles (at placement cost, 3.2m each)
80 or so hedges. But recently bought 55,000 dono for 9mil and deleted those getting the book.

Gold spent in general, no idea. Would imagine upper 60-70mil between blaze sandals, the above, taming ps's. each castle only cost a total of 5mil in december/jan this year, placement plus the one or two plots I had to buy.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Dunno, I placed mine in December and one like Jan 4th. Oh shit, you're right lol 2.1
not sure what I was thinking... maybe I was getting some #'s confused between "placeholding" with a keep each time and those being 1.3

That's probably where my brain's taking a shit.

Magpie

Adept
Two houses outside of Despise, constantly restocking kegs, magic/gm macing weapons, and recall scrolls.