What I Want For Christmas

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
(I apologize if someone already has a thread like this)

Post what you want in real life for Christmas..
The thing you want the very most..
Then update your post after Christmas to see if we get what we wanted.

What I want for Christmas is to find my soulmate.

Bromista

Grandmaster
have you tried buying stuff? like some video games or something?

always helps me
Currently spending money on needs, not wants. That's really not ideal. Dat ski season tho. I do enjoy winter very much and it's here yay, happy belated solstice and all that jazz.

I'll be staying in an on-slope rental soon. Pumped for that. And well I guess it's already paid for so I lied? Not sure.

Skiing the East is meh but I'm not going out West til next year. Gonna spend a day or two eating shit at Seven Springs as well, their terrain parks are legitimate and it's not even a three hour drive.

R7S_The-Streets.png

They opened The Streets at the top now so you don't have to hike it every single gat damn time. That was really nice of them. Drop in and bust yo ass in front of hundreds of people, it's in perfect direct view of the lodge, giant patio where that pic was taken from, and directly under the main lift.

On that note, what I really really want for Xmas are these bad larries:

line-skis-magnum-opus-skis-2017-188-top.jpg

line-skis-magnum-opus-skis-2017-188-base.jpg

2017 Line Magnum Opus

Gonna wait til I can get 'em a little cheaper, kinda hard to justify $800 for a powder ski when you live in the East.

You know what I mean?

I'll have a couple cold and warm weather ski features (turf/outdoor carpet) in my back yard as early as this summer so that'll be fun.

I just may hang in there.