What Relics?

Tonishha

Expert
I'm curious as to how many relics actually drop....they're not usually any for sale on the forums and the arch demon is constantly camped. I'm just wondering about the drop rate and if it's even worth trying for a relic...

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I'm curious as to how many relics actually drop....they're not usually any for sale on the forums and the arch demon is constantly camped. I'm just wondering about the drop rate and if it's even worth trying for a relic...
Just keep doing arch demon as often as you can and turn in crystals for the dungeon bosses. Drop rate is decently high, I have gotten 12 relics, I think it was 5 from champ spawns, 6 from arch demon, 1 from a raffle. I did well over 100 arch demons before I got my first relic to drop from it though. Just have to keep doing it. Dungeon boss crystals are the easiest way to get them, low chance but risk free. Just farm mobs in the dungeon and turn in the crystals. 1 crystal gives you .5% I believe.

Tonishha

Expert
So...I'm new to this so bear with me...where do the crystals come from and where do you turn them in? Thank you so much for the info..I took a hiatus and came back confused...haha!!

Duck Face

Grandmaster
So...I'm new to this so bear with me...where do the crystals come from and where do you turn them in? Thank you so much for the info..I took a hiatus and came back confused...haha!!
Destard and Hythloth mobs have a chance at dropping crystals. I think its 10% chance of any mob in the dungeon dropping one. Both of these dungeons have an altar type thing where you double click and target the bag w/ your crystals in it. Destard has its turn in on the North East of level one back near the shrine behind the champ spawn. Hythloth has its turn in on level one in one of the rooms w/ the burning gargoyles. Turning them in gives you a chance at a relic when the boss gets killed. You don't have to be logged on or even participate in killing the boss for the relic chance. Just farm the crystals and turn them in and if you get a relic it will pop up in your bank. Its a low chance, I'm told 25% for a relic to drop, then that is split between 50 total crystals so each crystal gives 0.5% at a relic, but its pretty much a risk free relic and the easiest way to get one if you're a solo player.

Vorax

Grandmaster
They don't drop, there is a limit to how many can drop each month, you'll never get one.
Don't listen to this naysayer, you will get one, you just gotta keep at it, in my first week from being back from my hiatus I got 2 nox's. Just keep hitting champs and arch demons, RDA's are also a good way to get them :D good luck on your relic hunt.

Tonishha

Expert
Don't listen to this naysayer, you will get one, you just gotta keep at it, in my first week from being back from my hiatus I got 2 nox's. Just keep hitting champs and arch demons, RDA's are also a good way to get them :D good luck on your relic hunt.
I appreciate the great info! I'm pretty much solo so I guess I'll take up camping the arch demon! Thanks again!

Vorax

Grandmaster
I appreciate the great info! I'm pretty much solo so I guess I'll take up camping the arch demon! Thanks again!
If you need a group, we have probably the biggest pvm alliance on the server, we are also big on pvp defense to, we always have people on arch demon timers, and we knock out harrowers and champs daily, its easy work when you got a group :p