What skill level gets the best BODs?

Bapes

Adept
I was wondering what people thought was the best skill level to have an alternate character that gets BODs?

I've heard 75, 8, 82...not sure which one is the best. I know the timer starts out at 2 hours at 65, when does it increase to 3 hours?

Interested in peoples opinions on both BS and tailoring BODs.

Bapes

Adept
To be frank, every skill level is as good as any. You will still get the same normal BODs at Legendary (120).

But at 65 I'm only getting normal BODS. Although I can get one every two hours, which is nice. I know it's 6 hours for GM, but it's probably only 3 hours for some level of skill that can get the same exceptional bods as well, right? So there has to be an optimal level to have to maximize your value I would think.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I have a legendary tailor cause you need one, a 70.0 tailor to get tier 2 and a 70.1 (3 hours timer) to get all the tiers on a 3 hours timer.

Black Adder

Apprentice
@Clur .. I always use "real" skill. And I often get confused when reading guides as well, as to which skill they mean .. shown or real

Nihilism

Grandmaster
I get far... FAR more t5 bods on my 85 tailor (3 hour timer) than I do on my GM. Plus, I get tier 2 still on my 85, which has more value than most of t4 (which I still get a lot of too).
And that's not just as simple as "oh, well you get x2 the bods per day due to half the timer"
I think it's more along the lines of the fact that on my gm tailor, I get the LBods, whereas the "top end" for the 85 is the t5, so instead of the lbod chances I'd be getting, I get t5 instead.

Only reason I haven't dropped my gm to 85 is to in fact craft certain shit I need to for the t5 bods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigger

Neophyte
I'm at 85 skill (real) and i'm on a 6 hour timer instead of a 3 hour timer. does anyone know if they recently changed this because I was under the impression I should be on a 3 hour timer.

Bapes

Adept
I'm at 85 skill (real) and i'm on a 6 hour timer instead of a 3 hour timer. does anyone know if they recently changed this because I was under the impression I should be on a 3 hour timer.

Maybe you passed the threshold in shown skill?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
You have a 6 hours timer if you give a filled BOD to the NPC, but if you just grab them, you stay on 3 hrs.