what to do with large BOD?

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I got a large tailoring BOD for all the leather armor pieces, but it seems like I need to get separate small BODs for each piece, and then combine those with my large BOD

but how do I get the separate small ones? only way to trade or hope to get them over time from the vendor?

edit: also why are there tons of player vendors that have BOD books on them but never for sale?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I got a large tailoring BOD for all the leather armor pieces, but it seems like I need to get separate small BODs for each piece, and then combine those with my large BOD

but how do I get the separate small ones? only way to trade or hope to get them over time from the vendor?

Yes, you get the smalls same way you'd get the large. You can trade for them, buy them, or hope to get it from your bod timer

Delvorin

Grandmaster
There are BOD books on player vendors that are not there for sale, but contain BODs that are for sale. So just double click the books if it's not for sale and you'll see the list of BODs they are selling.

Some vendors do have empty BOD books for sale. Scribes can make them

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
There are BOD books on player vendors that are not there for sale, but contain BODs that are for sale. So just double click the books if it's not for sale and you'll see the list of BODs they are selling.

Some vendors do have empty BOD books for sale. Scribes can make them

haha I never stood close enough to the vendor to double click the BOD book.. now I feel stupid, I see these open now thanks