What to do with small BS BODs that are not part of a large BOD

Tynder

Master
What do you do with the the crud BS BODs that you get that are not part of a large BOD? If they are normal, it generally doesn't make a lot of sense to fill them due to small amount of gold to be had and sturdy shovels are not anything special when you have a GM tinker making shovels with 100 uses. Do people just trash them?

I am even hesitant to fill exceptional iron smalls if not part of a large since I already have multiple pairs of +3 and +5 gloves. Gargoyle pick axes are sometimes fun, especially if you have a valorite vein to dig up a valorite elemental, but other than that is there any real reason to fill these things?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I just save the exceptionals that give fort powder or prosp tool in case i run out. you're right, they're useless especially if yo udon't mine and not worth the ingots.

Dutch

Apprentice
If you don't want the reward you can get from it, id say its junk, I don't keep any bods bronze or lower that are not part of lbods, and no normal iron

Kalos

Apprentice
I really hope the lesser to intermediate BS bods get better rewards soon. So many are completely useless, even some of the large bods.