What up AFK META-RELIC macro

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Farfalla_11_5_05_08.jpg

Farfalla_11_5_05_08_1.jpg

THATS THE SAmne ugy I caught 5 times and always recalled as staff showed up..... . that spot is literally where everyone afk there pets... I swear to god its like a con stant thing too

Lyxx

Expert
There's nothing illegal about hanging out there with your pet if you're not AFK. If you say the guy recalls as staff shows up, how is he then AFK? How do you prove a person is AFK?

you do know its easy to get around the jourunal thing right? you can stealth all the way to them they don't recall... but once you appear they recall... happens everytime.... BUT IF YOU EVER GET THE DROP ON THEM...they just die ( normally ZERO spells minus recall .( laugh cause everyone knows once in pvp you cant ) ... and the monster will indeed sit there for at least 20 mins before there (hit squads come in or gate ) its like you never seen an afk script before lyxx/? do you know how easy that is ?

I mean.. its just like how do you tell if a fucking miner is afk mining shit.... o wait you mean... you have to investigate... shit... that sucks... actually follow them around to see there recall patterns for a few... and try to communicate with them... wow I must be a investigator....

almost every night its the same shit there... and people page and yall never show up n do anything ( forgot standing in one spot for 1 hour+ is active farming... I mean.. its a low risk area... spawn is so light sometimes the drag is just standing around... clearly if they were around the compuer they be actively hunting better spawn ( or more numbered spawns for exp ) its pretty much agiven you can get kills on afk meta tamers in despice....

Don't bother posting pics of meta tamers... ( they most likely have donated to much for them to do anything about it )

but go figure eqms members like your post lol. ( the safety in numbers ass kissing away to protect one of there own )

Last edited by a moderator:
right,... how does a staff member not know about common macors..... its not like your journal check blocks incoming names... lol only %'s are blocked to avoid scripted healing and scripted team pvp exploits

what Rikki should have done... was take the screen of before.. kill them... and then take another pic after they sat there for 5 mins still dead..... and then maybe another when the hit squad comes in 10 deep. but I have a feeling staff still wouldn't believe those screen shots. or be a boss and make a video. of the whole progress... I wont waste my time on anything for this place... I learned my lesson.

meta tamers are a protected species.. not endangered at all... but heavily protected... you literally need to be that tamer afking paging staff they are you going to be afk to be caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Pics show nothing - not even attempted communication and are 10 seconds apart - no proof for staff to act on.

If you are going to make the effort to post on forum and expect action rather than just attention, get some decent evidence.

Just look at recent multiple posts about multi client in an RDA. Lack of evidence means 0 action.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
To be honest this isn't the first thread I've made about this, and the last time the pics were 30 minutes apart showing an EQMS member breaking the meta rules. But EQMS members pay protection money- err..... 'donations'. Notice I didn't even bother tagging staff members this time. This is just for the lawls.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Also, who cares if some one afk macros ... because everything's great if you split screen watching movie and macroing but omg the world is ending if the same macro runs when you're out to dinner.

Also, who cares if some one afk macros ... because everything's great if you split screen watching movie and macroing but omg the world is ending if the same macro runs when you're out to dinner.

^ is that real? I mean... he literally should have just signed himself up to get that ip trace on all accounts for constant afk farming exp/relics lol @Shane @eppy @any gm....

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
^ is that real? I mean... he literally should have just signed himself up to get that ip trace on all accounts for constant afk farming exp/relics lol @Shane @eppy @any gm....
Yeah, except I don't do rdas, don't have a meta pet, play a defense char that I level while hunting, dragons currently.

I just think the outrage over whether some one is at the keys or not is a waste of energy and literally affects you in no way at all.

Lyxx

Expert
A person can recall out without a script. They can be sitting at the computer the entire time and simply leave when they want to leave for whatever reason. How do you know that a player is AFK? Has the Original Poster ever been able to prove anything? There is a lot of false accusation going on here. I know the Original Poster is just dying to get people banned, but that's no excuse for falsely accusing people.

I thought you were allowed to AFK train meta pet and meta tali relics as long as you don't get experience in the process. Plus, those screenshots don't prove anything. Anybody can stealth up to a person with a meta pet and take two screenshots of them at the same place.

Salsa

Grandmaster
To be honest this isn't the first thread I've made about this, and the last time the pics were 30 minutes apart showing an EQMS member breaking the meta rules. But EQMS members pay protection money- err..... 'donations'. Notice I didn't even bother tagging staff members this time. This is just for the lawls.

The last thread just had a meta and nobody else in the picture because the guy wasn't there. And this is legal. And everyone made fun of you.

Now you're taking screenshots 10 seconds apart.