What up AFK META-RELIC macro

everyone should just meta tamer... and lynx needs to learn how almost everyone runes scripts... I mean... this is 2016 uo... ALMOST EVERYONE scripts there hunts... ITS ALWAYS OBVIOUS who scripts but see my sig... its stands to be 100% true.afk tamers have been a thing for years... meta pets take forever to get through,..... how else do you think some of these people have max level relics/pets after less than a month... lol I can guarantee they aren't putting in the literal hours

I mean can I be staff. I can accurately see and tell when people are afk and will just roll dungeon to dungeon getting shit done.... just like you guys hit afk miners... don't respond withint 2 mins of me saying hi.. and try to recall away..... jailed.

Yeah, except I don't do rdas, don't have a meta pet, play a defense char that I level while hunting, dragons currently.

I just think the outrage over whether some one is at the keys or not is a waste of energy and literally affects you in no way at all.

minus afk farming resources... apparently the only time they do anything about afks.... is if you are a fucking miner / lumberjack.,,.,,, lol gf gf

a meta tamer is dangerous.... that pet when max will get them so many high ends loots it ruins the market... why should someone be able to farm and endgame monster legally that is stupid...

my sig will always stand... go figure they shut the rule page down to better it for criminals lol... PAY TO STAY ( out of trouble )

RARLE DO I SEE ANY STAFF EVEN SHOW UP TO DO ANYTHING TO THEM .....unlike they show to crafters...

AFK macroing meta pets OR meta pet relics is not allowed.
  • AFK macroing of talismans or talisman relics is not allowed.
is right on there fuckign updated rule page

http://www.uoforever.com/rules.php

but nope... its legal right.... if you cant tell if they are using a script.. even if you watch them for 10 mins never moving nor talking NOR LOOTING ever...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Really though I have heard so many different things. I thought those were added (the ones that are still up?) and there was such outrage from the community on how long it would take someone to max theirs out, that they (staff) quickly changed their stance on this rule.

I could be wrong, it would be great to find out, because I was told its ok to do relics just not experience. And that has been the information I had relayed when asked.

AFK macroing meta pets OR meta pet relics is not allowed.
  • AFK macroing of talismans or talisman relics is not allowed.
is right on there updated rule page

http://www.uoforever.com/rules.php

but says nothing about exp..

. tbh.. you shouldn't be able to farm anything afk.( minus personaly skills ) .. in the end.. those are END GAME pets... shouldn't be able to to train them wherever... or MAKE IT SO YOU CAN STEAL PETS THROUGH GATES.... that would make it even... to ruin afk tamers training and set REAL risk to it. ( ya pet summon balls but it could potentially net you a way to see how often they afk.. )

lyxx I have no words for you... you cant even tell when someone runs a macro... pretty fucking stupid if you don't know how to *tell*....its 2016 and you probably cant tell when anyone is doing anything at the keyboard or not lol. only if you didn't have the same 5 guys following you around all the time liking all your posts... lol the thirst is real!!!!

btw lyxx did I tag you in that last post? are you feeling guilty? lolololololooool

don't get scammed for more ethy pets.... and forget to check the rule page... .lol THOSE RULES HAVE BEEN THERE LONGER than you regarding dono items/ coins lol

Lyxx

Expert
I'm not running a macro, but still Original Poster will make a thread about me tomorrow about how I'm AFK macroing, when it's untrue. So who's the stupid one?

Decoy

Grandmaster
The afk macroing of talisman relics was overturned some time ago but it seems it was not updated in the rules page. Afk macroing of talisman exp was still deemed illicit.

ill see you again tonight... kill you again... cut your head again... and wait the 10 mins before you tell the rest of eqms to send the hit squad... I mean I catch you there almost daily between your spider and drag...and if not you another eqms member... its always that same spot....