what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
You are right ! The City still does have hippies it has been a while since I lived up there. ;)
Also hippies in LA - there is a group behind me in the hotel lobby organizing together for a protest. I can't even make this up - the leader is a tall guy with long hair and a full beard - and wearing a t shit with an American flag.

I told you CA is full of hippies.

Here's a pic - apparently they are hiking to San Fran for a blue grass conference:

rsZXzm8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Also hippies in LA - there is a group behind me in the hotel lobby organizing together for a protest. I can't even make this up - the leader is a tall guy with long hair and a full beard - and wearing a t shit with an American flag.

Here's a pic - apparently they are hiking to San Fran for a blue grass conference:
You must love how many Californians are moving to Texas. Far too many of them have moved to Oregon.

Cinder

Master
I am not stupid . I would never give any man nudes not even a boyfriend , because I have seen what angry ex's do these days...
Smart Girl!! Me, I would give it back to him and tell him it just didn't fit your style...
. orrrr not my size... orrr stick it where the sun don't shine!! *hugs and kisses* lol :)

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Its trash player, uo lover boy (laughs), and member/creator of the new 247 zerg guild... Bruno/kyrite....

Mystery solved, ur welcome. Now bak to my morning shit on @Bromista wifes picture.
Its not him at all. You are way off course... The guy has been on uof since its beginning.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Smart Girl!! Me, I would give it back to him and tell him it just didn't fit your style...
. orrrr not my size... orrr stick it where the sun don't shine!! *hugs and kisses* lol :)
I like your style...if I do give it back , I will be saying his name and guild. And will not be taking gold for that..it will just be part of the principal... If you have the gall to ask for it,back then have the balls to let others have a laugh..

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
It was me

I'm the strobe lantern

Just keep me soul

rsZXzm8.jpg
He is wearing a shit with the American flag on it!!!!will wonders never cease!! Now that is crafty!! I caught that b4 the edit but the Lols were awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.