What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Please @Mordoc remind me what guild you are in? We do not raid every single champ we only raid champs of guilds we do not like. The same thing goes with RDA's we will fight more for theses but still again werkt will be peaceful unless its a guild on the werkt shit list.
#hypocritical

You raided champs of city, the always glorious $N$ guild, Inc, R3B, $. This is the list of all guilds which does champs.

But no prob to do this, the always glorious $N$ guild also raids but we dont lie about it at least .

cups

Grandmaster
I don't understand what the issue is. City, $N$, R3B, $, GOAT. All guilds that are well-established that should be prepared for a raid. In fact, most of the time those guilds do a fine job defending raids. It can be hard to raid.. especially because reds are at a disadvantage, particularly in areas highly concentrated with monsters. That being said the majority of the time we do not raid. Sometimes we don't have the PvPers or we just plain don't feel like it. Will we raid if we feel like it? Yes, absolutely. We tend to leave smaller, newer guilds alone so they have time to grow but I am sure sometimes they fall victim to werkt. It depends who is on and what is going on. I usually advocate on behalf of smaller guilds but werkt is large and there's a lot of different play styles. We aren't always 100% on the same page on everything. The one point I agree with from people like Mordoc is that yes, we are much more aggressive in RDAs. We will typically do everything we can to secure those events. Same with harrowers. At least RDAs can be spawned privately though with little risk of being raided. I think werkt is unfairly characterized as a group of people who get off on destroying the fun for others.. and I can tell you that simply is not the case.

De Medici

Grandmaster
werkt will be peaceful unless its a guild on the werkt shit list.
Will we raid if we feel like it? Yes, absolutely. We tend to leave smaller, newer guilds alone so they have time to grow but I am sure sometimes they fall victim to werkt.

I don't get it guys. Can someone help me?

Does werkt raid guilds on their black list or all guilds if they feel like it?

Last edited:

account51

Master
This all boils down to everyone is so afraid to die and they are greedy as hell. We have people running pvp heal/hide mages to drop mindblast on archer bards, or run across the map to get away. The only time I see werkt pvp is when they out number the opponents. If they don't have a sizable advantage, they won't raid and are on their blue tamers. Anytime people go to fight them, they call in and call in more like Smith from the matrix. A few years ago when I played there was an unspoken rule to not do that EQMS trash, today, it seems on UOF it is better to zerg, get more blaze and sit at the bank!

cups

Grandmaster
I am going to attribute your lack of understanding of my statement to English not being your native language. Werkt has players from all time zones and work shifts. Typically we have some presence round the clock. We tend to leave smaller guilds alone. Does this mean werkt has never ever killed a member of a small guild? No, but it's certainly not something we do regularly. Certainly not something we do if we feel like it. The feel like it remark was in regards to the guilds listed prior to me bringing up smaller guilds. Again, perhaps your reading comprehension in English is just a little off.

thestand

Grandmaster
You've already got stegco waking up in the middle of the night screaming "5k champ score!"

Now, you're stealing lvl 2 maps whilst riding a 15k donation mount?

What's next? When will this torment end?

My prayers go out to the victims of these ruthless acts.

De Medici

Grandmaster
werkt will be peaceful unless its a guild on the werkt shit list.
Will we raid if we feel like it? Yes, absolutely.

Sry mate but i cannot explain this in even easier words. If you don't see a total contradiction here I can only recommend you to make your high school degree.

You got completly owned in english form someone who doesn't even speak english. LAWL !

Last edited:

cups

Grandmaster
They didn't when you liked his comment or made this comment. Funny how you guys leave out the fact he edited his comment.

Screenshot_2018-02-14-14-49-40.png

Wish you halfwits spent as much tone trying to improve your abilities as you do bitching about werkt.

I bet you weren't expecting me to have a screen shot.

Pesmergas

Expert
This whole thing blew up radically. No one saying anything about $n$ griefing champs all the time? Cove and Orc are their favorites. No one bitching about $/VANQ raiding champs at boss red line? C'mon, all these guilds raid and they grief and they make peoples lives miserable here. Werkt is not the only one doing this and werkt doesn't even do it to the degree that people think. When werkt does grief or raid, people notice because they are successful at doing it whilst $ and GOAT and other raiding guilds fail sometimes. Werkt fails too.

@Mordoc Trin does not do enough champs or RDAs to be able to say werkt is raiding all their champs and RDAs. You do one Oaks in the last 4 months and get raided and decide that one time werkt was the bad guys here and thats all they do. You find one RDA in destard and werkt finds it and you think werkt raids every RDA. werkt has a system like any other competing guild and it works. Think it's hard to find an RDA? It really isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.