What's your average hourly farming profit and what's your build?

Fattson

Grandmaster
This question is impossible for me to answer. I'm a whore for convenience. I'll hit my daily quota of leather and the gold I get is usually about 10-12k. Takes me about ten minutes. I'll fish up 10 mibs in half an hour, then lock them down in my house for three days. Then I'll come to the forums and troll @halygon until I'm bored. Usually hook up a samich once he starts ignoring me. Or maybe a piece of pie. I've been doing the whole "stroke my beard and stare into space" thing quite a bit as well.

Kudos to all of you who can actually sit down and farm for an hour straight. I'd sooner stab myself in the dick.

You people making 100k+ an hoir what are you farming. Minus poker mibs and tmaps. I normally stick to things 400 gold to 700 gold. My problem are slow spawns and I try and stay out of highly populated areas or high traffic pk areas. So liches executioners ol deamons. Most of these are overland rather then in dungeons. Any tips would be nice

lollo

Grandmaster
You people making 100k+ an hoir what are you farming. Minus poker mibs and tmaps. I normally stick to things 400 gold to 700 gold. My problem are slow spawns and I try and stay out of highly populated areas or high traffic pk areas. So liches executioners ol deamons. Most of these are overland rather then in dungeons. Any tips would be nice

high risk brings high rewards.

I can usually make 20k in 10-15 minutes max in shame 5, but that place is haunted by PKs.

Deceit 5 also makes good money but is pk land

Covetous GY, where the champ spawn is, can also net you some quick 20k and is usually not so popular among PKs.

Titans and Balrons in Fire.

All of those spots have mobs carrying 1500-2000gp per and with a provoker you can take them out easily

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Stick and move is the best strategy. I hit shame 5, two blood eles and a blood vortex. Im there 5 minutes MAX and just made 4k. Recall out drop and repeat. I have 15ish spots I do this in and im never anywhere more than 5 minutes. 4k every 5 minutes times 13 which is an hour and yer sitting at 52k an hour with very little chance of pks catching you. Hit those same spots and stay an extra 5 minutes and you can easily triple your money for double the time but you risk pks. If you make 12k every 10 mknutes youve gone well over 100k in an hour but might lose two loot loads to pks and still have 96k you banked. Knowing your spawns is very important. The same things spawn in the same spots every time.

FrogX

Expert
If you make 12k every 10 mknutes youve gone well over 100k in an hour but might lose two loot loads to pks and still have 96k you banked. Knowing your spawns is very important. The same things spawn in the same spots every time.

How high were you when you were doing that math?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
on my provo tamer (Miss AlyraArcana) i can probly pull in 100k an hour, if there are not to many tamers out there hitting my spots, and reds arnt slowing me down to much, if they are i stick to safer spots and probly pull in 50-80k and hour. i do not have a meta.

[Legato]

Master
This question is impossible for me to answer. I'm a whore for convenience. I'll hit my daily quota of leather and the gold I get is usually about 10-12k. Takes me about ten minutes. I'll fish up 10 mibs in half an hour, then lock them down in my house for three days. Then I'll come to the forums and troll @halygon until I'm bored. Usually hook up a samich once he starts ignoring me. Or maybe a piece of pie. I've been doing the whole "stroke my beard and stare into space" thing quite a bit as well.

Kudos to all of you who can actually sit down and farm for an hour straight. I'd sooner stab myself in the dick.

how the fuck do you get 10 MIBs in 30 minutes

Fattson

Grandmaster
Even thats impressive. All the locations I sail to take 10 minutes each to get to and or locate. Are you clustering your MIB locations when you go out?
Of course! As I fish up the messages, I crack them out of the bottle when I get to my house where I keep them organized by quadrant. Once a quadrant bag has 20 messages in it, I'll plot them in uoam and go get them recalling back and forth with my beetle. I do this completely solo with the following template:

115 fish
provo
music
magery
archery
tacs
anat