WTS Wheel of Corptune - 5mil - SOLD

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Just to throw out the math.. because maths..

500 gold, every 11 hours, you'd have to spin the wheel 10,000 times over a period of 12.56 years (every 11 hours) to break even!
the item itself is very very cool though.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Just to throw out the math.. because maths..

500 gold, every 11 hours, you'd have to spin the wheel 10,000 times over a period of 12.56 years (every 11 hours) to break even!
the item itself is very very cool though.
Yes this is not intended to recoup your gold, think of it as an added bonus and for a price of 5mil for such a rare deco compared to relics dropping every day I hope others see it as a good price!

I'd buy it - BUT I have the original one and it no longer spins. I've paged countless times for a fix only to be shut down and told to wait for "Kingdoms spring 2016". So i don't want to risk the animation going, the problem not being fixed after years and the value of my rare plummeting again.

My pirate chest also doesn't animate. And my efforts have been futile.

On a positive note I am looking forward to donation update #145

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I'd buy it - BUT I have the original one and it no longer spins. I've paged countless times for a fix only to be shut down and told to wait for "Kingdoms spring 2016". So i don't want to risk the animation going, the problem not being fixed after years and the value of my rare plummeting again.

My pirate chest also doesn't animate. And my efforts have been futile.

On a positive note I am looking forward to donation update #145
Sorry to hear, I'd be happy to show anyone interested the animation and how this works.