Where should I go from here

Mellis2004

Neophyte
I'm just getting back to UO after a 15 year hiatus. I've been playing for a week and a half, and after reading in depth through these forums, I developing a provo/mage. My stats are as follows:

100 Eval
100 Magery
100 Med
100 music
100 Provo
100 Wrestling
85 Resist (will be 100 in a day or two)

So my question is. Where do I go from here. I'm really not sure what the capabilities of this kind of character are. I have learned that I have zero PvP skills anymore after being killed multiple times by reds. Should I be using the provo in the dungeons and make money, and if so what are my limits there? Or should I take this character in a different direction?

Any advice that anyone would be willing to lend would be great.

Thank You.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Which is the way that's clear?

Not much of a bard, but from what I've heard, you can provo just about anything. Just realize if it's easy for you, it's easy for everyone, and barding is pretty easy to get set up right. That means a lot of congestion in the dungeons, which leads to lots of reds rolling through the high income areas.

Illy

Master
I'd recommend finding a good rune library and exploring the PvE available and see what you can manage and what you can't! If you're going to learn pvp one day just do it on a different character.

Also, people seem to like shiny pixels.