Whirlpool Issues

Godsrage

Grandmaster
I was out doing MIB when a whirlpool pop up it was close to me so i finish up the mib and load up for a wp stock up on cannon balls about 600 two trips to get them got to the wp drop my boats did my cast ev and demons and started it after 10m i kill it doing very good at this wp thinking i am going to get something good and cool i place gold on my deck of the boat then out of the blue everything Disappeared the wp the bodies and the monster all gone it just me one ev and one demon on my boat have no clue what is going on so i dock my boat what to get the gold of the deck of the boat it gone to so got the boat out of the water got to my house and look at the forms see if a gm or some one was on i see Swayze is on so i page the gm this happen at 1:30 to 1 :50 my time well it now a little after 3 am here and still no GM well time to move on i have more wp to do hope some see this and see what is going on with the wp

Godsrage

Grandmaster
did another WP it went grate i had to break the line do to a snake did it to the end and nothing Disappeared dame snake costed me that prize and still NO GM

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Unfortunately they only seem to check pages when they can and that's not very often anymore. Good luck though

Godsrage

Grandmaster
I know Dig'em i think it funny that the gm should have some one to help the player at them times it took 4 hours and still no gm i know they are there hiding some were it sad if anyone has a problem at them times no one there to help as for last night i know what going to happen it will get brushed under the rug like it always dose