"Who I am and where I come from? Complicated...."

Duskwren

Neophyte
"My Backup plan is my original plan, but with more alcohol." ~Dame Dusk Wren Essa

Known Strengths: swordsmanship, charisma and diplomacy
Reputation: Heavy drinker, works in profanity like a fine tapestry and is generally regarded as blunt, sometimes coarse, but generally quick witted and reliable.

Occaisionally described as "charming" or "lovely" by persons with unfortunate taste in women.

*********************************************************************************
I'm an active hardcore roleplayer from the Faeblight community of Rift: Planes of Telara. My guild and I are bringing an RP storyline into the UO:F community and I am so impressed with the robust shard I am planning on staying around. Even if not as my main RP personality of the vulgar yet chivalrous Dame-Knight.

How we do RP: The personal habits of myself and my group include remaining "in character" in public open world chat, and our communications channel. We also treat our MMO platform very similarly to tabletop roleplaying campaigns. We plan DMed adventure campaigns for our groups to play out, with dice rolls to serve for the random element in the form of dice skill checks and rolls combat RP. (Though I personally am not against outright PvP.)

Any campaign events we will bring to UO:F will be open to the shard community to participate. (Probably in guard zones.) We don't run an exclusive ship.

My UO resume runs something like this:
Pacific Shard from pub 16 (2001 I think?) through the elf expansion (2005?)
I was an upstanding member of the Pac community as Reatha Starfell, and eventually fell in with Empire of the Fallen Lords and participated in the PvP world tours, the champ spawn monopoly and racketeering.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Welcome to UO:F!! I played RIFT for a little bit this year and the Dimensional "Housing" area re-kindled my desire to come play UO. Looking forward to seeing another RP group getting setup and weaved into the fabric that makes UO:Forever, UO:Forever.