Why are people buying random powerscrolls?

Beaver Burgler

Apprentice
Deadpool is right. You're self gratification encouraged the devs to implement meta spiders. Said meta spiders require 200 powerscrolls to apply a relic.

Please continue with the self gratification so we get more content.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Afro Man

Grandmaster
tumblr_mb6uypJIac1qedb29o1_500.gif

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Beaver Burgler is the only person not trolling here, the new Meta Spider is on the gold sink vendor for 10 Million.

Apparently you need 200 powers rolls to apply/OR get relics? This last part is still unclear as I don't have a tamer but I believe it would be to add on a relic so people are stocking up in advance.

exince

Grandmaster
Beaver Burgler is the only person not trolling here, the new Meta Spider is on the gold sink vendor for 10 Million.

Apparently you need 200 powers rolls to apply/OR get relics? This last part is still unclear as I don't have a tamer but I believe it would be to add on a relic so people are stocking up in advance.

u buy the "relic" for 50k at the goldsink vendor. but it's "broken". u have to feed it 200 random powerscrolls to make it whole, so u can apply it.

so its actually, the relic really "costs" 200ps and not u need 200ps to apply it

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes you could sell a loaded spider relic if you wanted. There is only around a dozen people on the server that have a spider. Not sure how many already have all the relics started. It may be safer to xollect the 200 ps to then offer to load a relic of their choice.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I will say that those spiders have made me jump a few times when one of them pops on screen or when someone recalls in.

Beaver Burgler

Apprentice
u buy the "relic" for 50k at the goldsink vendor. but it's "broken". u have to feed it 200 random powerscrolls to make it whole, so u can apply it.

so its actually, the relic really "costs" 200ps and not u need 200ps to apply it
Tomato tomatoe ... self gratification still got us here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Defari

Adept
@Bobby123 is buying bulk powerscrolls for 30k per, so i would say 6mil.

Smart move by Bobby. As they continue to use PS's as currency for other things (meta spider, raffles etc), their value will only rise imo. It's a good investment and way to diversify your assets as opposed to having all your $ in gold.