Why are the items added to the donation vendor being renamed?

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Unless I am incorrect, the blue hue items (2591) that were just added to the donation vendor are now named "gauntlet hue", where that hue is already created and named "battleborne" from the battles tournament 2015.

???

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Unless I am incorrect, the blue hue items (2591) that were just added to the donation vendor are now named "gauntlet hue", where that hue is already created and named "battleborne" from the battles tournament 2015.

???
Just a guess, Shane added them at 3:00 am, he was probably tired when he made the thread w/ the items. Or maybe Adam made the items for the eventscore and Shane made these and he didn't know the name of the hue.

I usually look at the hue # anyways bc as seen w/ the UW items, same name can mean different hue #s.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Just a guess, Shane added them at 3:00 am, he was probably tired when he made the thread w/ the items. Or maybe Adam made the items for the eventscore and Shane made these and he didn't know the name of the hue.

I usually look at the hue # anyways bc as seen w/ the UW items, same name can mean different hue #s.

That's all fine and dandy, until we start talking in terms of selling something where the name is more synonymous with the actual color than the # of the hue for your average collector.

K A Z

Grandmaster
That's all fine and dandy, until we start talking in terms of selling something where the name is more synonymous with the actual color than the # of the hue for your average collector.

selling dono items? u new to UOF azria? :D