Why aren't guild sizes limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Maybe maybe not a game is to have fun and looking at this post you seam to deprive people of that goal we will see I'm not going anywhere are you?

UO is the last stand for a true sandbox game anyone can do anything they want to do you want to play solo and get rolled all day you can, you want to pvm you can, you want to zerg noobs all day you can, you want to talk dirty to animal npcs you can.

there is a 1000 games where u can farm in 100% saftey with staff catering to your every whine and they have better AI better GFX and more people playing.

UOF is a last stand for a great game where u can play how u like w/o staff telling you how to play.

K A Z

Grandmaster
So you want life to be easy in UO as a solo player? A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER game you want balanced for someone who refuses to play with others?

Do you not see the issue there?

he's at the point where he has played this server for 3 months and thinks he knows all the cures and fixes that need to happen to the shard - give him another 1-3 months to accept how wrong he was :) I've seen it before, they all become sane eventually. With growing wisdoms comes less QQ.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
A new player can choose to setup in a spot to avoid pk a lot easier if they have to come from the entrance. A pk has to commit to getting to shame 5 deceit 5 champ spawn x. It's not as simple as just pop in jump bard pop out. You would see a lot more consensual pvp at entrances but raids on champs would have to be more thought out. This without a doubt would reduce random newbie pk'ing. The question is more is it to harsh IMO.

This reminds me of the siege ruleset I played on last. Couldnt recall anywhere though, just gate. But you had to run through dungeons to kill people and couldnt recall( or gate ) from inside.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
This reminds me of the siege ruleset I played on last. Couldnt recall anywhere though, just gate. But you had to run through dungeons to kill people and couldnt recall( or gate ) from inside.

haha i rember this when i started here it felt wrong to recall into dungeons

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
How to improve your UO experience:

1. Join a guild
2. Use VOIP with guild
3. Learn how the basics of PVP
4. Fight back against the people who try to do bad things to you

I promise there is no better feeling in UO then wiping out your enemies...

Fattson

Grandmaster
I mean. I've been here for over 2.5 years now and I still play solo for the most part. It's a challenge, I enjoy it. I'm not elitist. I'm not especially good at anything, except having hum playing the greatest game ever developed. Really all that matters

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
you know what i like about @Fattson ?

hes the model for what a player should be. hes not the best pvper, he dies a lot, his lootbags are pretty pathetic too.

however, he posts quality content on the forums. he is chill, social, and funny. he says "youre good" when he dies instead of "fucking cheater reported kind person". he realizes victory is its own reward, and in doing so he converts to the Nation of Isqms. he was baptized by crlrlrnrntsntsntsntns in the name of Lord Gluttony of SDS, and Lord Rocky as his prophet.

he is now a valuable commodity to the server, and im fairly certain he enjoys his time here.

noobs, youngs, and faggots should take notes from him.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I mean. I've been here for over 2.5 years now and I still play solo for the most part. It's a challenge, I enjoy it. I'm not elitist. I'm not especially good at anything, except having hum playing the greatest game ever developed. Really all that matters

I was once just like you - until I saw this strange light... it was a warm summer night, and we had full-moon; I was in the middle of the hedge maze...

Status
Not open for further replies.