why even have classic houses priced this way?

AssHat

Grandmaster
why would anyone want to place a classic house if all these things are horrible:

Price- for storage price is a joke
size- why would you place a classic small storage over a plot that you can have more storage?
walls and a roof- is this the only reason why these are priced differently?

why would you ever place a classic house KNOWING- you can prolly fit a bigger plot where the classic is. your house deed is 50% worth less gold

why dont you just change the mechanics like so much other stuff.

why are houses so unfair??

and why the heck can you use a house tool, place a classic house, and then only get a deed back?

this "Gump" should open BEFORE you even click to place ANY HOUSE!!!!(nice to know you changed wording of house gump from original osi also)

but seriously, why cant you make the houses fair on here? you already took 100+ storage from each house for vendors.....

I NEVER EVER WANT A VENDOR HOUSE

tader

Expert
why would anyone want to place a classic house if all these things are horrible:

Wow. What an asshat

A classic house ends up being cheaper over a plot, once you decide to actually build the house. You know to protect you from Tom. Throw in the tool clearly shows you storage when you place the house all I see here is a lot of wine and very little cheese.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Just another idiot that wants something that he doesnt like be removed. Its astonishing how many self centered douchebags there are in this world.

signature field is blank

poogoblin

Master

Price- for storage price is a joke
size- why would you place a classic small storage over a plot that you can have more storage?
walls and a roof- is this the only reason why these are priced differently?

why would you ever place a classic house KNOWING- you can prolly fit a bigger plot where the classic is. your house deed is 50% worth less gold

why dont you just change the mechanics like so much other stuff.

why are houses so unfair??

and why the heck can you use a house tool, place a classic house, and then only get a deed back?

this "Gump" should open BEFORE you even click to place ANY HOUSE!!!!(nice to know you changed wording of house gump from original osi also)

but seriously, why cant you make the houses fair on here? you already took 100+ storage from each house for vendors.....

2 main reasons

1. It comes fully built for you, it costs quite a bit to fully customise a plot
2. There are plots where a classic will fit where a custom won't