Why my dragon left me?

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
wtf bro!WTF!!
i am accidentally cast great heal on grey monster and i am became grey(criminal)
over time my bonded dragon LEFT ME AND ATTACK ME!!!!

this is situation repeated 3 times i am lost 2 dragon and 1 wyrm
i am dont understand WHAT IS THIS!

why my honey dragon left me,i'm loved him....and wyrm....

what to do in this situation? and most importantly why it happened?
:)

Kavu

Journeyman
We need more info, you must have done something wrong.. Bonded animals don't randomly 'leave' you.

Some One

Master
Well not feeding would cause this(but you did). So did you Aggro on them?Going grey is not going to make them attack you. Must be more to this.Hopefully you have these pets on a pet ball. If you did not now you know its time to get a few.

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
Well not feeding would cause this(but you did). So did you Aggro on them?Going grey is not going to make them attack you. Must be more to this.Hopefully you have these pets on a pet ball. If you did not now you know its time to get a few.

ok,mb i am attack him
what to do in such situations?
can not wait long or he leave
stables? i am grey.....

Low animal lore?
Dragon been out of sight for a long time?
Dragon died a lot recently?
Did you notice a lot of ignored commands by the dragon? (e.g. you tell him all follow, and he stops following you after a few sec)

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
Low animal lore?
Did you notice a lot of ignored commands by the dragon? (e.g. you tell him all follow, and he stops following you after a few sec)

Low animal lore?
no
no
YES!!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Keep your animals weel fed. And they should say bonded. If u are gm lore and taming you shouldnt have a problem

Some One

Master
If you happen to hit a pet and aggro him its easy to stop. say all stop & all stay tab out (if u want invis not necessary) then you should be good

Bromista

Grandmaster
if iam hit dragon and he start ignore my command after a while he left me((
Here's what likely happened:

You attacked your dragon on accident while his loyalty rating is low (100 taming/lore isn't enough to keep pets happy at all times, if you are not regularly feeding them they will lose loyalty rating for several reasons already listed above...being out of line of sight, being a ghost or sittng idle for too long, etc)

In a panic you spammed your all stay/all guard command to make them stop.

They went wild because you only get so many times once your pets loyalty rating is low and they ignore your commands before the release.

This can happen very quickly if you are not careful. This happened to me once (at 120 taming/lore too!) after leaving my pets in my house for an hr or so and then spamming commands when my pets were stuck in a pile of spawn at a champ.

Be careful!

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
Here's what likely happened:

You attacked your dragon on accident while his loyalty rating is low (100 taming/lore isn't enough to keep pets happy at all times, if you are not regularly feeding them they will lose loyalty rating for several reasons already listed above...being out of line of sight, being a ghost or sittng idle for too long, etc)

In a panic you spammed your all stay/all guard command to make them stop.

They went wild because you only get so many times once your pets loyalty rating is low and they ignore your commands before the release.

This can happen very quickly if you are not careful. This happened to me once (at 120 taming/lore too!) after leaving my pets in my house for an hr or so and then spamming commands when my pets were stuck in a pile of spawn at a champ.

Be careful!

thx man!!!!VERY GOOD ANSWER

need constantly feed him and no spam command?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes. I don't let my pets ignore commands more than two or three times before I lore/feed them even though I can probably get away with it. Neeever spam commands even if you aren't in doubt!

When your pets obey commands they gain loyalty but I take no more chances after the last time. Luckily I was able to pull my drag off the island where the Despise champ is located, retame it, buy a bonding deed, finish the champ, and get a scroll. Was probly a 105 carp lol. Aaanyway would rather that not happen again.

You get less forgiveness with pet loyalty at lower taming/lore than if you are at cap.

If your pet ignores a command, he loses loyalty,.
if he does that a few times in a row - don't spam it,. he will lose loyalty faster.
If you notice he's ignoring you, feed him.