Will the launcher support mac?

Staff

Young Player Help
There is no plan to support it for macs. However, all downloads will also be available over the website.

Fuschino

Adept
The thing is I would like to run it natively than split my computer. Dont give me flack and say "Buy a PC"
I was the same way till I tried it. Honestly, I run it using "coherence" mode and you would never know it's in a virtual box.

Jani

Grandmaster
Yea you can play UO using wine or crossover. For example UOFlauncher and UOsteam will work very well.

Jani

Grandmaster
Yeah I was definitely thinking of using Wine so thats a plus, have you tested it with wine yet?
I played using crossover on my mac for more than 3 months. Didn't have any problems. Steam and UOFlauncer works fine. Message kto on IRC, if you need any help with it. :)

A lot more people play on Macs than you would think. I will never buy a Windows based PC ever again nor install any sort of bootcamp/parellels setup. IF it doesn't work on my mac, I wan't no part of it :)

Salsa

Grandmaster
I wish I could find this... :(

I'm still running on a mac. Tried wine, parallels, VMware and finally boot camp.

Boot camp is just the easiest/most stable way to do it. Sucks to restart, but if you're using a new(ish) mac, it's a pretty quick change.

krios

Apprentice
I'm still running on a mac. Tried wine, parallels, VMware and finally boot camp.

Boot camp is just the easiest/most stable way to do it. Sucks to restart, but if you're using a new(ish) mac, it's a pretty quick change.
Ill be installing windows via Bootcamp when I get home Sunday. Wanted a quick fix while I was away.

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk