With the removal of Factions reds have lost town “No Cut”.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I’d suggest we give it back to them but with the same rule set as any other player. Committing any criminal act, including healing another red, would result in the guards being called.

In exchange they should have to give up all other no cut areas. Over lands and dungeons are a dangerous places. :p Current current grey only areas excluded.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
I’d suggest we give it back to them but with the same rule set as any other player. Committing any criminal act, including healing another red, would result in the guards being called.

In exchange they should have to give up all other no cut areas. Over lands and dungeons are a dangerous places. :p Current current grey only areas excluded.

That sounds intriguing. I have a suggestion as well to add to yours in order to make the over lands and dungeons really, really dangerous. If a murder takes places, and if there are no innocents left to observe and report it to the proper authorities, then no murder counts can be issued !!

Lexington

Grandmaster
That sounds intriguing. I have a suggestion as well to add to yours in order to make the over lands and dungeons really, really dangerous. If a murder takes places, and if there are no innocents left to observe and report it to the proper authorities, then no murder counts can be issued !!

If a tree falls in the forest?!?

Lexington

Grandmaster

Is it a murder if the player is AFK... who's there to know for sure!?

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Maybe the solution could be even easier. When in towns there are guards and players can get hacked by the over zealous guards for any criminal action. Outside of towns where no guards patrol it is lawless (and everyone is grey). Let player towns and guilds distribute justice as they deem necessary to protect their innocents.