WP questions

Scarlet Seas

Neophyte
ive just signed up for whirlpools, so what now? just wait to get the window to tell me the coords? if i close the window is there a way to get it back open or is that it, just wait for another one? how many people are "required" to be successfull at finishing them? think im getting the MIBs down, have finished 26 so far, just wanting to explore what all fishing has to offer. its much more profitable than i had realised for sure!

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Whirlpool drops are tricky. You need 120 fishing and ideally the trawler upgrade on your boat.

Once you start fishing it is important not to move the fisherman or the line will break. If it breaks too soon then you will not get chance of a drop.

Some whirlpools will only drop a single items after 15-20 mins of fishing.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Yes You need 120 fishing and the trawler upgrade on your boat. the 120 fishing give you a 20% drop on the wp now wp some times will give you 1 or 2 items it depends of the wp cycle of the wp now the 115 fishing is a 10% chance it very important not to move the fisherman or the line will break for only for the 120 have the second chance if you move get that line back in the water you will get the second chance

Double Tap

Journeyman
So I tryed fishign one of these and out popped unprovokable mobs... How are people dealing with this strategy and not stopping fishing and not dying. Seems very difficult to me