WTS Wretched Rabbits from 2014 Event! Rarest Tameable!

i've never experienced such a bullshit selling thread.
gj
Bullshit how?
Top offer is right in front of your face..
Maybe if you 3 (lollo, mary'sdog, and Peav) spent your time more wisely you could afford something like this, but instead the closest youll ever come is trolling my thread (even after warned by moderator).
What sad, lonely lives lollo, mary'sdog and Peav must have..
Y'all should gather in a corner and cry it out together.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoNE WoLF

Master
I've never understood anonymous bidding. It just seems like a ploy to hike the price on your own item. Just my two cents. Good luck with the sale.

lollo

Grandmaster
Are you @Triangle?

Anyways i offer 1m on one of those

Btw i love all those stupid assumptions like "you're trolling because you can't afford this" lol

Was hoping to keep the bunnies together and sell the all to 1 person, but not really looking for trades.
Selling bunnies for 5mil (or dono) each.

lollo & mary'sdog,

Not interested in trading for rare spellbooks (25-30m).
And the other offer "needs to sell items" before they can afford to buy them all and who knows how long that will take.
Nice to see the moderators don't give a shit about you 2 degrading the forum and this server.
Looking thru your posts 2 have absolutely nothing to add to this thread or even the forum really.
You guys think anyone on this whole sever values your opinion?

lollo:
Mary'sdog:
4,000 posts between you 2 and you've added absolutely nothing to this forum or server.
I genuinely feel bad for you 2.
I hope your lives get better.

lollo

Grandmaster
Now that you mention it, this forum would really need some rules like no fake pm anonymous bids hoping to drive The price up.
Pm bidding should only be for buyouts and auction should be closed afterwards.

The spellbook offer was a troll you fucking genious, he's not giving you his slayers For some stupid rabbits. I have proof.

The pm bid is either totally Made Up or another troll.

Sorry i've bought and sold items For hundreds of millions on This forum and i know what i'm talking about.

You MIGHT sell one or two at 5m (probably not honestly) but pretending us to believe that Someone was gonna give you 30m For The lot is just mental lol.

There was another clown named @Triangle Who clogged The forum with a ridiculous sell thread like This, He wanted 45m For a meta and a WW and He supposedly had multiple pm offers lol! Of course He never sold shit and crawled back to his shithole.

I usually don't troll sell threads unless they Are beyond stupid like This one.

Everyone is laughing at you

Spellbooks were a troll offer? (maybe in your GENIUS mind)
Ive actually been in constant contact with Cino reguarding the Spellbook trade via PMs.
And your welcome to ask Melvin about his offer as well.
How you like them apples?

You actually took 10mins out of your life to post more irrelevant garbage?
This is a selling thread... Not a place for you to cry and *****.
Get a life.

lollo

Grandmaster
Spellbooks were a troll offer? (maybe in your GENIUS mind)
Ive actually been in constant contact with Cino reguarding the Spellbook trade via PMs.
And your welcome to ask Melvin about his offer as well.
How you like them apples?

Whatever makes you happy. Sorry for derailing and good luck (you got loads of free bumps anyways)

Whatever makes you happy. Sorry for derailing and good luck (you got loads of free bumps anyways)

"Whatever makes me happy?"
Youre sorry now?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So you posted in my thread 30 times and now try to apologize?
Loads of free bumps?
I don't want these kind of "bumps" in my threads..
I'm trying to sell items, not argue with retards.
Plz mind your own business, it is not mandatory for you to reply to threads that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

AssHat

Grandmaster
sooooo basically from 3 pages of this banter that is going on... it really boils down to these rabbits are worth what people are willing to pay and it seems they are paying 500k-1mil, pretty sure i linked a auction earlier in this post about a rabbit not even selling for 500k.... @The Takeover seems you should have priced checked and then took that with a grain of sand and tried to sell these with a real price tag. honestly you should kill this sell post, put them back in the stable and try again in a few years when you think these actually might be worth something.

sooooo basically from 3 pages of this banter that is going on... it really boils down to these rabbits are worth what people are willing to pay and it seems they are paying 500k-1mil, pretty sure i linked a auction earlier in this post about a rabbit not even selling for 500k.... @The Takeover seems you should have priced checked and then took that with a grain of sand and tried to sell these with a real price tag. honestly you should kill this sell post, put them back in the stable and try again in a few years when you think these actually might be worth something.

That was last years rabbit, not 2014 ones..
There is a huge difference.
Thanks for the input..?

2 Rabbits sold.
3 Remaining.
Each bunny comes with a pet summoning ball + charges.
5mil per or 13mil for the last 3.
Will accept dono coins or Berserker Relics as trade.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I use to have an snake i tamed in bucs den bacjk in the first couple months of the server that was invuln, yellow name bar and all.

AssHat

Grandmaster
2 Rabbits sold.
3 Remaining.
Each bunny comes with a pet summoning ball + charges.
5mil per or 13mil for the last 3.
Will accept dono coins or Berserker Relics as trade.

glad to know you broke them up and each is now useless on its own!!! GG good sale!!!

glad to know you broke them up and each is now useless on its own!!! GG good sale!!!

I sold 2 of them to a friend for PvP purposes.
If anyone still wants all 5 I could get them back no problem.
Your name suits you well AssClown.