WTF?!? "A mystical force prevents you from carving the corpse! "

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
"A mystical force prevents you from carving the corpse! "

Ever since the server reset this morning, this is the system message I get whenever I try to skin a drake or dragon for hides.

Weirdly, I can still skin the paragons.

Anyway, please...please...PLEASE fix this. Selling hides is a big part of my bidness here on UOF. This has already cost me tens of thousands in lost revenue!

U-Haul

Master
seems there were many stealth changes. changelog ftl

also dont die to a flame trap or you get a murder count for killing yourself -.-

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
What could possibly be the logic behind suddenly not allowing me to skin dragon and drake corpses?!?!

"A mystical force" :rolleyes:

Allow me to demystify: It's the force of complete and utter retardation!

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
seems there were many stealth changes. changelog ftl

also dont die to a flame trap or you get a murder count for killing yourself -.-
What is a flame trap? Do u mean by explosion trapped boxes that are made by tinkers? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff

Young Player Help
I'll fix this for tomorrow. Sorry about the inconvenience. I forgot to do a check for if the body belongs to a player mobile or not. Is this happening to you outside of the asylum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff

Young Player Help
You'll also be able to recall from The Asylum. Just something more that needed to be smoothed out with the region. I've got that fixed also and there will be a restart tonight to get it in.

I'm also in the process of posting some patch notes.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
You'll also be able to recall from The Asylum. Just something more that needed to be smoothed out with the region. I've got that fixed also and there will be a restart tonight to get it in.

I'm also in the process of posting some patch notes.

The issue of not being allowed to skin creatures on Booty Island persists, even after the restart a couple hours ago.

Young Star

Grandmaster
As of yesterday you are still not able to recall out of Asylum as well. I thought that was a bug and was supposed to have been fixed.