Young Players getting GRIEFED!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I think a more important and pressing issue is the forum trolls getting griefed. I mean everyday we log on we're terrified the is the day we're permanently banned, constant modding, and hurtful attacks by other players.
Where does the griefing end?
Starting to wonder if that would be such a bad thing. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P

Cheapsuit

Master
Now I want to farm these and see how hard they are..

What he said...I now have a tamer at 55 skill...look out world!

Edit: But how in the hell did he get a tamer with skill high enough to farm these mob in such short time is the real question here! @ the guilty young player...if you're reading this can you please send me a PM? :)

Cheapsuit

Master
Good spirit. I hate moaners - but at the same time its important to assist new players. People abusing young status are as bad as those that abuse real new players

I never cared for the idea of helping new players but I guess it's because when I was new on siege I wasn't even allowed to farm moonglow gy without this one red (Toyota) killing me and dry looting me and taking everything in my pack hourly. Took me forever to build that character but I remember swearing to him that I would one day kill him and he laughed and said you will never kill me... probably 6 months later (Tolliverquick) was a real force and I still feel to this day that (Toyota) made my character who he was and of course I killed him daily just as I promised. So maybe the whole hand holding thing for noobs isn't the way to go imo. I would rather have a hardcore player who was abused as a young player than a carebear.

Sorry for the long book :)

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
What he said...I now have a tamer at 55 skill...look out world!

Edit: But how in the hell did he get a tamer with skill high enough to farm these mob in such short time is the real question here! @ the guilty young player...if you're reading this can you please send me a PM? :)

Where did it say he was a tamer?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Just spoke to the young - he isn't a new player thankfully. Still a bit crappy they used a bug to kill a young though
No the young deserves to die if he is going to a idoc and thinks he can run of with the goods he is sadly mistaken.

I am by far the nicest pker you will ever meet . I rarely kill non pvpers but you come to a idoc I am sitting then you are abusing a young tag and more importantly most likely not a real young but made just for that loot rich idoc.

Young @ idoc= dead

Jongi09

Master
No the young deserves to die if he is going to a idoc and thinks he can run of with the goods he is sadly mistaken.

I am by far the nicest pker you will ever meet . I rarely kill non pvpers but you come to a idoc I am sitting then you are abusing a young tag and more importantly most likely not a real young but made just for that loot rich idoc.

Young @ idoc= dead
I agreed with this. I meant using bugs to kill youngs generally is crappy. Not in the situation that I was talking about. He should have had his young status stripped really

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I never cared for the idea of helping new players but I guess it's because when I was new on siege I wasn't even allowed to farm moonglow gy without this one red (Toyota) killing me and dry looting me and taking everything in my pack hourly. Took me forever to build that character but I remember swearing to him that I would one day kill him and he laughed and said you will never kill me... probably 6 months later (Tolliverquick) was a real force and I still feel to this day that (Toyota) made my character who he was and of course I killed him daily just as I promised. So maybe the whole hand holding thing for noobs isn't the way to go imo. I would rather have a hardcore player who was abused as a young player than a carebear.

Sorry for the long book :)
Gosh those were the good old days on Seige where we never got babied and had to prove we were tuff enough to be accepted.

I remember being killed over and on my tamer which were even more difficult to make than UOF and just getting ressed not trash talking ,and continuing on with taming like -F- never killed me or those role playing donkeys and Indians... Back then no one cut you a break till you earned it. sigh.. I feel nostalgic now...oh I did not know you were tolliverquick...remember you well.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I agreed with this. I meant using bugs to kill youngs generally is crappy. Not in the situation that I was talking about. He should have had his young status stripped really

I can honestly say and mean it , I unlike many of my brethren have never cheated not ever.
It's not in my character.

Jongi09

Master
I can honestly say and mean it , I unlike many of my brethren have never cheated not ever.
It's not in my character.
That's fair enough. I'm actually even more hardcore than I am coming across. If it was me, nothing would be blessed, everything would be up for grabs, houses could be burgled etc

Problem is, I think my way of thinking is in the bottom 5% and to keep a shard like this happy, you need the other 95% to be happy. The balance is getting the risk right. I personally think the end game users are overly protected, but they probably have contributed the most. But to keep a shard growing you need to keep both the vets and the new players happy. That's why I like helping new players. If it encourages them stay then all the better.

I gave one so called new guy a set of exceptional armour and weapons the other day and he moaned saying it wasn't good and asked if I had 50k so he could buy his own better stuff. So I killed him and took it back! Some will always want hand outs, others just want to get by without being abused/griefed

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
That's fair enough. I'm actually even more hardcore than I am coming across. If it was me, nothing would be blessed, everything would be up for grabs, houses could be burgled etc

Problem is, I think my way of thinking is in the bottom 5% and to keep a shard like this happy, you need the other 95% to be happy. The balance is getting the risk right. I personally think the end game users are overly protected, but they probably have contributed the most. But to keep a shard growing you need to keep both the vets and the new players happy. That's why I like helping new players. If it encourages them stay then all the better.

I gave one so called new guy a set of exceptional armour and weapons the other day and he moaned saying it wasn't good and asked if I had 50k so he could buy his own better stuff. So I killed him and took it back! Some will always want hand outs, others just want to get by without being abused/griefed

I like your style...:0

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
2 minutes ago in Deceit, nothing sus here

9WguGML.png

Jongi09

Master

9WguGML.png
How are they young and a grandmaster Lumberjack?

It's a shame there's not a way from making sure that those with one or two accounts making a third don't get young benefits.

JoeB

Adept

9WguGML.png

Only reason i found this is because I accidentally clicked the 5 while reading through this thread. Next time pm a staff member with these....... That player's status was removed.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Only reason i found this is because I accidentally clicked the 5 while reading through this thread. Next time pm a staff member with these....... That player's status was removed.

Yeah my bad. I had to log immediately after taking this so didn't page, thought someone would find it here eventually

Dimok

Master
Good spirit. I hate moaners - but at the same time its important to assist new players. People abusing young status are as bad as those that abuse real new players
How are they young and a grandmaster Lumberjack?

It's a shame there's not a way from making sure that those with one or two accounts making a third don't get young benefits.

You can be young and gm in a few things, I only started 3 weeks or so ago but I'm guessing the guy probably just gmed Swords/Tact/LJ and maybe Anat, locked skills and went in to kick butt with his sweet vanq silver axe and not have to worry about losing loot.

girana

Grandmaster

these player should be BANNED not just status removed or at least ALL ITEMS including ethys or other dono items and houses deleted

because now he just make new account and use all his slayer stuff again on that young

Cheapsuit

Master
I think it's exploiting the system but I don't feel it needs some sore of stiff punishment. They broke no rules, they only abused the system like everyone does at some point. Whoever has never abused the char stuck system, let him cast the first stone.

JoeB

Adept
Girana you are basing your opinion to ban every person who does this off of little facts and all passion. Staff do not make decisions in that manner. We use information that we have available to us. We know that players accounts his char names and ip. We know how many accounts he has and know how to check if he does make another account. We can personally discuss these things with these players in game. We make notes on their accounts for other admin staff to see and talk in the staff chat about them when we need to. You have to assess the situation and decide what we are going to do with that individual case by case.

Status
Not open for further replies.