Young Players getting GRIEFED!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Ty for gettin back on track. I like the idea of both the kill counts or lvl restriction.

Is this stuff happening more frequently with "youngs"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girana has a good point Young status shoudl be restricted to brit + 1 dungeon. as it is atm people abuse it for

- IDOCS
- MOTM
- RDA
- farming in slayer armor

girana

Grandmaster
girana has a good point Young status shoudl be restricted to brit + 1 dungeon. as it is atm people abuse it for

- IDOCS
- MOTM
- RDA
- farming in slayer armor

youngs cant get in rdas for at least 1.5 years i guess because flube (or babehoven) used to bring 15-20 youngs to rdas to find "bugged" spots

Cheapsuit

Master
Young player status means they're young to the shard but it doesn't mean they're young to uo. Could have legitimately been a young player and not abuse. Need proof people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jongi09

Master
SO just saw a load of reds kill a young char using a daemon. I took a screenshot of their names - that counts as griefing right?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
SO just saw a load of reds kill a young char using a daemon. I took a screenshot of their names - that counts as griefing right?

I would think so yeah. That's pretty pathetic in my mind. Hopefully it's not a new to uo player and knows what uo is all about so he don't quit.

Jongi09

Master
The young was by an idoc, so probably not overly young in real terms. But still, not sure how they managed it but it seems like a violation to me

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Young player status means they're young to the shard but it doesn't mean they're young to uo. Could have legitimately been a young player and not abuse. Need proof people.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

your right, but young status is to let new people explore around and get familiar to the mechanics, etc.

not for someone whos been playing for 20 yrs get on a new server and hunt top tier shit with slayer armor and what not.

not saying this guy did this, but imagine this. guy creates new account, slaps on 50 provo, magery, eval, and gms music in a day..all supplied from his first account. then takes that char out and hunts in top gear with it, all in young status. hows that not abusing the young tag?

Jongi09

Master
Just spoke to the young - he isn't a new player thankfully. Still a bit crappy they used a bug to kill a young though

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Just spoke to the young - he isn't a new player thankfully. Still a bit crappy they used a bug to kill a young though

* shouldnt be at a idoc on a young player lol. i mean he can stand there and time it w/o being kill + anything he loots is 100% safe.

If you pm staff they will remove the young status from any young at idocs

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
griefing players is fine its part of Ultima

Right of corse it is. But it be nice if true youngs didn't get griefed for a spell. But that goes back to the other posts. How do you make it so someone who truly isn't a young but had the status doesn't abuse it. Dungeon lvl, kill count are all good ideas. People using them for idoc, well that's tougher to manage if they never use there young for hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.